Chickens are better protected in society than human beings

A free range chicken farm that supplies major supermarkets has had its licence suspended by the RSPCA after animal rights activists found rotting corpses, bleeding hens and filthy conditions at the business.

I feel sympathy for the chickens but seriously WTF. This also shows the power of activism. Imagine if people did the same about PFS and Merck we would surely be noticed and our cause made hard to ignore. Activism does make a difference. Sitting on forums complaining about our condition amomgst fellow sufferers is not educating the world about PFS. So often we become frustrated amongst ourselves and start to bicker and fight. One PFSer turning on another PFSer while Merck watches the show from their fine oak desks and high leather chairs sipping on aged whiskey and shouting for round 2. This place is like a gladiators arena some days to which I’ve been a willing participant.

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong, but what is the point of all these chicken rights when eventually they get slaughtered and end up on the shops shelfs

Or maybe those chickens are used only for eggs? If yes, my bad, lucky chickens lol