Changes in body hair?

@propeciashiz @BP7667 @Tlecum @spstriken

Any of you old-timers still on the forum? Did this ever resolve for any, and did you also have dramatic skin changes that came with it?

All of my skin/body hair has changed, i’ve always had rough, curly leg, armpit, and pubic hairs. Now they are very soft, fragile, and kind of just hang and flow. Many of the hairs are losing pigmentation and turning Gray.

Same happened to me man the hair is weak/frail and losing color I can basically pull it out with little effort.

My legs are completely bald now.

I rarely come here anymore. Just occasionally pop in to see if there is any scientific work. If you didn’t see my past posts I use meditation, sound therapy and some supplements along with diet to maintain myself. But I don’t really have a real job anymore.

I moved out of America, for various reasons.

My lower legs have basically no hair. If this is due to pfs I am not certain as I have heard of it happening with men with no other issues. It is related to androgen metabolism I know that. But not necessarily testosterone. I’m mid 30’s now, I have a few grey hairs in my beard. But I know perfectly healthy guys who started going grey at 29. Its genetic. Also don’t sweat nearly as much, or produce much skin oil. However if these were my primary problems from pfs I probably wouldn’t even have noticed I “had” pfs.

You had to quit your job due to PFS? How are you getting by, if you don’t mind me asking?

Does anyone else have thinning and loss of color in their body hair? Like all the hair on the body has thinned and started to go blonde?

1 Like