Cbd oil helps my sexual sides

i using cbd oil for 1 month. my erections more stronger, orgasm a bit better and sides improving. I don’t know if the benefit is temporary or permanent. Has anyone tried

1 Like

I’m not sure how it could be doing that , it’s supposed to promote estrogen after continued use ! When I had gynocomastia the doctor kept asking me if I was eating soy food or using marijuana !

But it is good for making people have less anxiety and helping depression - I often notice that people have improved libido and erections when you feel better mentally in general

1 Like

No, my depression and anxiety are still very severe. don’t worry, I can feel the difference. meanwhile, you are making claims without evidence. cannabis and estradiol linked? well, send us an article

No I am not making claims without evidence.

It’s common medical knowledge that use of Cannabis can increase Estrogen over time.

Ask your doctor and see what they say about it

1 Like

@yedek1 What kind did you use? How much? And where are you putting it on your body. BTW THC is an inhibitor so you could end up worse than you are right now. But you probably already knew that, otherwise you wouldn’t be trying something dangerous.

Isnt suggestion about estrogen and then when smoking because of thc. This is only cbd without thc. Im not sure every doctor claiming this.

Not too sure about that, it could be the THC and not the CBD . It was made out to me that it was both but then again he wasn’t really the greatest doctor so maybe he was wrong .

Nothing against CBD here - I use it myself for sleep 2-3 times a week. It helps me to fall asleep quicker

Soya actually makes some PFS people better believe it or not.

it is normal cbd oil. google it. i started 3x3x3/day and every 4 days add 1 drops. like 4x4x4. I take it in my mouth. I’m not putting it in my ass. lol

Yes I have heard that too , I believe it !

Very funny. Just to elaborate on my question: CBD oil is usually very weak, that means that the oil you buy has a very low concentration. So that those sompanies can sell more. That’s why many people buy/make the oil illegaly themselves, so they can get the higghest concentration possible and they know whats in the oil.

Why do I ask where you administer the oil? Well because it doesn’t seem very strange to me if someone with only libido problems would put it on their nutsack, just to see how the body would react.

well, perfect ! then you can put