Cardiovascular exercise/Yoga

I tried lifting weights a few months ago and had a decent workout, but just hours later I had a bit of a crash. Sexual symptoms got worse, I had pain in my genitals, mental symptoms got much worse too (although this appeared first). I was wondering if anyone in a similar state was able to start exercising again or if they benefited from light cardiovascular exercise/yoga.

It’d been 1.5 years post fin when i first tried to lift again.

I’ve been noticing that when I don’t work out, I seem to do better. When I do work out my libido completely disappears and my genitals shrink.

Bumping this thread to hear from other users who’ve had PFS for a while and experience exercise intolerance.

I would maybe be thinking about some type of blood vessel inflammation or constriction.
I wouldn’t think there are alot of scenarios where exercise, especially cardio is a bad thing.
Maybe its because of the increased circulation from exercise, the inflammation becomes more noticeable.
There was this guy that took Accutane that said he could feel his heartbeat in his head, so maybe a type of unusual throbbing blood vessel, or vascular constriction.

Speaking of vascular possibilities, I myself have possible LEFT ATRIAL ENLARGEMENT and an abnormal heart stress test, as to where the heart rate rapidly shoots up as soon as I start running.

Result, this was a ekg, they dont tell you all of this unless you check the notes.
INTERPRETATION:

NORMAL SINUS RHYTHM
POSSIBLE LEFT ATRIAL ENLARGEMENT
BORDERLINE ECG
WHEN COMPARED WITH ECG OF 25-NOV-2014 14:44,
NO SIGNIFICANT CHANGE WAS FOUND

And im still looking at this,

Antihistamines affect exercise recovery, may or may not be a problem

Research identifies 3,000 genes that are busy after exercise, including 795 that are altered by strong doses of histamine blockers