Cant deal with this anymore

It’s quite weird, actually.

After quitting Fin in March 2019 I spent 9 month with weaker erections, loss of libido, sensations, visual lust, and orgasm, plus several other issues. After crashing by baseline was lowered a lot but in 45 days a got back to 90% pre-Fin.

At this point in time I’m not doing good from a sexual, emotional, cognitive and physical standpoint.

@TFD wich Kind of Major Stress you Had

@ruinedlife you are 23 and have Problems for so Long?

Sorry, that I partizipate your conversation.

But Not being allone is Help.

Don’t say sorry man, appreciate you participating in the convo.

I’ve been dealign with severe chronic stress for 7 years. It’s for a personal issues I’m still struggling with.

I’ve been suffering from severe panick attacks for the past 5 years, and sometimes the stress flares up to a point is unbearable. I call it stress, but in reality is suffering at its peak. It’s not the common stress people refer to.

Is an emotional draining situation.

Every single “crash” of mine was stress induced.

I know that this doesn’t mean I’ll recover, but it’s something I need to believe at this point in time.

I see. Do you experience genital numbness. testicle shrinkage, loss of genital/armpit sweat/body odor?

Definetly, this helps alot with coping.

Genital numbness and testicles shrinkage.

No loss in odor or sweat.

U got pfs from a dht compound called primobolan? How’s this even possible? I think u should consult a doctor and do a complete body checkup.

That’s what I «ordered» but I gained 22 pounds, so it could not have been primobolan. To this day I don’t know what I really used. Could very well have been deca, problem is my dick is completely numb, including atrophied testies and epididymis. My test level is 607ng/dl and estrogen is also in the normal range.

Methenolone / Primobolan IS a DHT Derivate. But IT IS Not related to sideeffects Like you got.

Anything that disrupts your HPTA can cause fin like symptoms. However I do believe I used Deca Durabolin, and not Priomobolan, most faked anabolic out there should have known better.