Can we break 90 people in the survey by July 1st?!

can we keep tagging and messaging people once a week with a friendly message?

maybe even find a way to automate this.

It’s one of many, many jobs that we would like to do.

If you’d like to spend 5 minutes a week tagging the top ten people in this post:

That would be great, I know we mods and admins would appreciate that very much.

1 Like

Can axolotl post the most recent data regarding who has started but not completed the survey? Once a week might be a bit much, every two weeks would be my suggestion.

1 Like

can someone other than the mod get a designated position to have access to this data to post it once a week?

that way me or someone else can just go tagging people, im sure theres a lot of folks that dont mind doing this.

just need info on whos left

The table in Awor’s post updates on it’s own.

it has lists of the people that havent started or finished surveys?

EDIT: Ah its in the full results file right?

got it

EDIT: i dont see it lol

I will do it. No problem.

Friendly reminder guys: Pls complete your surveys as the project is much more valuable if all members participate.

@absurdmistake @NewYorker @Aussie @ihatefin @lifewasgood @rasohari @snappy @tenacity @wellthissucks @BrongFogBoy

Friendly reminder guys: Pls complete your surveys as the project is much more valuable if all members participate.

@Estelle @meathook83 @vik1990 @down1 @forgotten_dreams @piwomocne @bigboss @fuckfin @sunny11 @WhatHaveIDone

@bruins2 @abredlobster @dattem @nomad84 @hbcap @andrew89 @tomas @airforlife @valanche @BlueR

Friendly reminder guys: Pls complete your surveys as the project is much more valuable if all members participate:

@davek22 @dtch @Iso_fin_doubledamage @juddbe @mcibofh @r129 @Scott.H @silentpain89 @smilodon @zenbakery

@AntonioBR @BP7667 @cyclope @Fighting @Jmw77 @lbogle47 @lbv @mes6890 @mike39 @ohmygod88

@ryry2310 @thelobster @tim1911

The problem is that a lot of people only log in every 1-6 months. So it wouldnt make any sense to keep reminding them every week or two weeks. Every month maybe.

Thanks @pvdl.

What’s crazy is that @absurdmistake is on p.18 of the survey. That’s basically the end!

I sent 30 of them a private message, maybe they will receive an email notification as a result. Otherwise it might be months until they log into their propeciahelp accounts again.

1 Like

thank you sir :salute:

When will we say we have ‘enough’ people to draw meaningful conclusions?

dunno but the more the better if we want to get large sums of funding.

awor mentioned 1k would be powerful data. we’d be making a lot of noise with that much volume.

theres thousands of PAS and SSRI victims in facebook groups. we got to figure out a way to convey the message properly and motivate them to take the survey.