Can this natural "Hair Loss Oil" inhibit 5-ar? Is this safe for PFS sufferers?

Hey everyone

I know this isnt a hairloss forum but this topic relates directly to PFS.

I am considering using this Oil as my hair loss (diffuse thinning) has progressed unfortunately since stopping Min and Fin
My question is, this supplement claims natural herbs and ingredients. I am wondering if any one of these inhibit DHT/5-ar and could cause a crash in terms of my PFS. Any ideas? I couldnt find much info online

This is the product.

https://www.amazon.ca/Votala-Treatment-Thinning-Follicles-Promotes/dp/B07Z8CQL8Y/ref=sr_1_7?dchild=1&keywords=hair+loss+oil&qid=1616463844&sr=8-7

100% Natural Ingredients: Hair Growth Oil uses ginger, fleece-flower root, angelica, niacinamide, tocopherol (vitamin E), danshen (salvia sclarea) extract. These ingredients promote the healthy development of hair and scalp, resulting in denser and healthier hair.

I don’t have the answer to your question but I don’t really understand how you still care about having hair after going through PFS. I took accutane but I’d steer clear of any hair promoting product. But that’s just me. I couldn’t care less about losing hair if it meant recovering from PAS

1 Like

Oh trust me i care MUCH less about my hair than i did Pre-Fin. like significantly less

I still however want to maintain at least my hair density. I am in my early 20s.

Plz take the survey…(if u have pfs)

It will no doubt have inhibitors in it all do so stay away from it would be my only advice. It ckuld blow u apart.

Tocopherols inhibit androgen receptors

Hi @Zonz2

When you have 30 minutes, can you please complete the patient survey via the link at the top of the forum? It will be extremely helpful for our current efforts with researchers.

Thank you!

I’ve already done it on the first Zonz

1 Like

I just realised that yesterday - my apologies, and thank you!

1 Like