Can some one recommend an endocrinologist

Could someone recommend an endocrinologist, shipen and crisler are retired

Crisler is deadā€¦he supposedly committed suicideā€¦Why waste your money???

Whatā€™s an endocrinologist going to do that hasnā€™t been tried by everyone else with no success?

You should go to an endo, but see it as a moment of raising awareness only, because they canā€™t help you.

The best outcome is he reports it to the regulators or even writes a case study.

2 Likes

It was also weird after years of seeing pfs patients crislers friend Mark Gordon who I dropped around 5k on for treatment just quit sending out anymore emails, support etcā€¦On Pfs and he had written several pieces on it and tried to treat it like a tbi caseā€¦After crislers ā€œsuicideā€ he toned down all his pfs talkā€¦And has seemed to move away from pfs saying his daughter handles it but there is no mention of it anymore and havenā€™t gotten an email he used to send out in yearsā€¦

1 Like

Guys, @voiceā€˜s testosterone is below 300. A good endocrinologist or urologist should be able to do something about this, whether itā€™s PFS related or not (I honestly doubt that it is).

You donā€™t need to go to a doctor who claims to know anything about PFS, as none of them really do. Any GP should be able to refer you to a good endo or uro if your T is really low.

1 Like

ITā€™s related dht and t are low, itā€™s too on the nose not to be pfs

I donā€™t see that there is any good reason to assume this, given that your evident hypogonadism developed over a decade after you took finasteride and many others here experience PFS symptoms despite having normal testosterone levels. If this is what you believe, you wonā€™t find help from any reasonable doctor because the etiology and treatment of PFS is not currently known. Why not consider the possibility that you have an unrelated condition that would at least be treatable by conventional medicine?

Has anyone had luck with scar tissue around the penis, shockwave or diet?

A quick search of PubMed turns up scads of papers discussing the link between low testosterone and penile fibrosis. If you can get your T levels under control I think itā€™s possible for the situation to improve with time.

As I recall, the evidence base for shockwave treatment of penile fibrosis is limited. Some urologists may prescribe drugs, at least in the case of full blown Peyronieā€™s disease.

2 Likes

Thanks for the help, yeah I feel like itā€™s got to be from the low T