Can a single molecule that is the cure exist?

Do you think that in the theoretical library of all molecules that could physically exist there exists one that is the cure? By cure I mean that it reliably and fully cures anyone with Post Androgen Deprivation Syndrome.

1 Like

I believe the cure will be a custom tailored treatment depending on your 23andme results as well as your symptoms. Everyone has been damaged differently

No. And 23andme is bs

The answer is simply that no-one knows. There is still a ways to go with scientific understanding before we know what effective treatments look like.

1 Like

It’s great research going on. I saw an animation of signaling and preparing a region of the chromatin structure for reading a part of the DNA strang. It was a Faszination like a Star Wars Animation. Hope they find an easy to cure one does it all Alteration, its therapeutical agent is identical to prostate cancer treatment.

I’m 100% confident that a cure exists but it hasn’t been discovered yet. Everyone has unique symptoms but all of us may have the same underlying source of the problem – it’s just how our bodies responds to that source. The human body is extremely resilient, but with PADS, it needs a little outside help.

I could imagine a vaccine or some kind of immune-therapy doing the trick. But what do I know.

I think it is possible. Researchers recently created a version of CRISPR that methylates or demethylates specific genes, like an on-off switch for those genes (they even call the molecules CRISPRon and CRISPRoff.) I think it is likely that a part of our problem is a silenced 5-alpha-reducatse gene in some tissues, because previous studies have shown that PFS patients have methylated 5AR genes where healthy people do not.

Sources: https://www.ucsf.edu/news/2021/04/420306/new-crispr-technology-offers-unrivaled-control-epigenetic-inheritance

1 Like