CALLING ALL UK MEMBERS - SEARCH FOR GHB

Dear UK Members,

As you may note, I have believed for a short while now that PFS is a GABA and pelvic floor issue. The reasons for this are my own experiences and also the following 3 threads:

Paul Walters recovery http://www.propeciahelp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=335

ItHappens recovery http://www.propeciahelp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1286

Pelvic floor thread http://www.propeciahelp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=5341&p=49188#p49188

Like ItHappens, my sleep is also a mess, as it is for many of us. For that reason and also those reasons stated in the threads above I am now pushing for Xyrem on the NHS here in the UK (my private medical won’t cover it). However, I understand that the process of acquiring Xyrem is a long one (potentially months, even years). Therefore as a backup I am seeking to find GHB in an alternative way (or rather a more conventional way, depending on how you look at it).

This thread is really a call to UK members who also have potential leads for GHB. I know a fair few contacts, but thus far i’ve had no luck. I’ve not explored all avenues yet though. My expectation is that we need some older members of the forum to also consult their own ‘contacts’, because GHB was more popular in the 90’s, so it’s possible they may know or knew of someone who could supply it back then who may still know how to acquire it. Of course, do not feel obliged to write in this thread specifically, but if you have started a search for some do keep me posted, either by PM or directly on this thread, whatever you feel more comfortable with. Good Luck!

If interested, members can contact you by PM about it.

If anyone has a UK source for GHB/Xyrem please PM me. Unable to do a sleep study due to covid so I’m months away from acquiring.

I bought GBL online a few years ago which can easily be converted into GHB.

I believe you can still buy GBL online.

@5ariWillGetBetter interesting reading one of the links (Paul waters recovery) mentioning raising gaba and having a lot of the same success as you

@chunkpixel Get on the dark web, you will find it easily. I used GHB last year and the early part of this year to great effect. I do think it likely contributed to the improvements I have been experiencing in recent months by opening up those pathways and bringing about deep sleep. I bought it off a dark web marketplace and it was at my address in days. Go through all the normal precautions to remain anonymous in doing so. You should be able to find the current best marketplace mentioned on reddit somewhere.

@Lostinaustin my experience tells me that I must have been / be suffering with inadequate gaba. I actually think I was suffering with it before PFS to some degree, given my previous sleeping issues, but with PFS it got much worse. I did not take the break I said I would take in another thread, because it seems to be benefiting me and I really don’t think I have noticed any adverse effects.

1 Like

@5ariWillGetBetter my puritans pride gaba came in today and I just took the first one. Will report in the morning

1 Like

Awesome news, I hope it goes well.