Call for participants for upcoming research at Institute for Human Genetics

Thanx for responding. That’s good news.

I did 2 times 100 euro, for what it’s worth.

1 Like

Thanks for your donation and support. Please be aware of the fact that guys like Mitch and Axo are patients just like you and me. In Axo’s instance, he is one of the most severe cases of PFS. They are doing their absolute best. If you had bothered to show up to one of the webinars that Mitch does on two separate occasions every 3 months you would know that there was an ethics approval process. This is extremely standard with studies of this nature. It is unreasonable and unhelpful to ignorantly deem this a “failure”. Think about what impact this has for new patients who might be considering donating. Does this help our cause?

Mitch personally contributed 40,000 euros to the first study. Let’s show some maturity and gratitude towards those who are doing the most…

1 Like

Hi Erik, my apologizes to Axo, Mich, you and the others who i offended I asked for deleting the message.

It wasn’t ment to being rude. More like too bad for all the work because i thought it was stopped.
Also Englisch is not my native language so it was probably more rude than it was ment.

So keep up the good work. I hope all the work and effort from those guys and all the donations from our members will pay back.

1 Like

No problem :slight_smile: ! It’s one of the most important initiatives our community has launched to date. I hope you will continue to support!

1 Like

Yes, offcourse