Call for help worldwide!

its time everyone in this forum comes together and sets up a plan to get the word out there as to what we are all suffering so we can raise the funds and awareness to make us all better. instead of coming up with our own theories that can make us worse. how about a go fund me page that can be published worldwide in a cry for help?, if we can get the word out there to all sides of the world then maybe the help is there!.
post suggestions here an lets stand as one to get us all healed! in my opinion this is right up there with the likes of cancer as a devastating disease that cant go unnoticed for any longer. if we can use that as a template for the amount of research that needs done then we can get the help we desperately need

1 Like

either we all come together and try and stand against this or we go by the wayside ,which isnt right ! please dont hesitate in posting any suggestions that could be beneficial . in my opinion a go fund me page that we can put out there along with trying to get the word out there as much as possible through social media and journalists or even could be the start!

Hi annony24567,

This is already happening. This community here has several projects ongoing that are designed to create awareness of this condition and to initiate more research into the underlying molecular drivers. In due time we may need funding, which will be organised via the PFS Foundation. We already have a decent platform. What we need is more support from everyone here! So please participate in our projects:

https://forum.propeciahelp.com/t/what-can-i-do-an-action-guide-for-new-members/38787/4

2 Likes

Hi @annony24567 I posted an article on Propecia and Pharma corruption which gained a lot of feedback on forums. Feel free to share it.