Cabergoline/dostinex?

Has anyone tried cabergoline/dostinex? Results ?

google DAWS (dopamine agonist withdrawal syndrome)
it’s so unberable much worse than drug withdrawal and much longer… better microdose cocaine on daily basis than caber :smiley:

I tried it for 2-3 weeks once at very low doses. I mostly got a headachine/anti depressant feeling (makes my head feel weird… almost like a buzzing all over my head, it’s weird) so I didn’t continue for very long. I was able to have sex twice in one day about a week after starting, so I guess maybe it was working?

I would not stay on it for very long and I would keep dosages very low if you do decide to try it. DAWS is not something you want to f with

1 Like

What was your dosage ?

0.25mg the first day then 0.125mg twice a week basically

It gave me headaches so I was trying to keep it pretty low

I had prolactin tested at one point and it was low… so it was def working

Libido increase at all ?

My libido is fine… it’s the numb dick during sex that is the problem, lol. Makes it very difficult to finish the job.

At the time I didn’t really think it was helping (and the headache was very distracting) but there was a day about a week after I started taking it where I had sex twice in one day and it wasn’t an issue at all. Since the whole PFS stuff started I’ve felt limited to every other day max, and even that is an issue due to the lack of sensitivity sometimes

Note: I was also hungover that day, which tends to increase my sex drive anyways, so I’m not sure which was to blame for the double header that day

I’ve tried Caber as well as Prami (which is more hardcore). I did not get any improvement with each. The Prami turned me into a zombie while I was on it. I could barely stay awake throughout the day.

1 Like

I can’t remember his username but there was a guy who visited dr. Goldstein recently and was prescribed this. I asked him to keep us updated but I forgot his name and what thread that was from

Hey that was me. I am using it to lower my prolactin which was high. Haven’t had any noticeable improvement. I am still using it. Goldstein said it could take 2 months. If nothing then we’ll try something else.

3 Likes

Looking forward to hearing about your results jrums. Cabergoline does seem like the one drug that has been shown effective in treating male anorgasmia.

1 Like