British newsreader suffering from "Crippling Insomnia"

I wonder if its possible that Tom Bradby has PFS ?

Extreme Insomnia was a side effect I suffered with for years because of fin.

Have you tried reaching out to him in private? I know that it is a long shot that it’s propecia.

I just sent him a message on this twitter page.

twitter.com/tombradby?lang=en

if you take multi-minerals and multi-amino acids you can probably cure a lot of insomnia from fixing some deficiencies.

I don’t think its anything to do with minerals fin most likely caused us brain damage.

Over the years I have tried everything and I have still not fully recovered from my Insomnia.

I did notice this story the other day and he appears to have a receding hairline. A picture was taken of him at an awards ceremony looking very pale which can be caused by a lack of androgen’s.

Take high dosage oft glycine (up to 60 gr) possible. Try…best

Did he reply to you?

No heard nothing.

Is he back on air ?
I don’t watch ITV news.

Judging from his Twitter, it looks like he’s back. I don’t watch it either.

I saw him on the ITV news at ten last night. He did look very washed out and tired.

I distinctly remember the first time I noticed his balding a few years ago. It seemed very dramatic to me and at that point I didn’t really notice other men’s hair. So, as a media figure who would appear daily in one of the most watched programmes in the country, it’s not unfeasible that he noticed his balding and would have wanted to do something about it.

On a related note of prominent media figures, actor James Nesbitt can be seen in this video https://youtu.be/1Ctw5I3iYNM stating he uses “the FDA approved” medication finasteride. This “medication” is so incredibly dangerous, I find it staggering to see it so casually endorsed. If only he knew.

With the amount of people taking finasteride it can only be a matter of time before a celebrity admits to having PFS.

If a high profile celebrity admitted to having PFS it would probably raise more awareness of PFS among the general public than any study on PFS.

2 Likes

Robin Williams had it. Heath Ledger AS well. And there are others alive having it.
What do you think would happen if someone would like presenting that in media? Exactely, media wouldnt allow that.

Why do you say they had it? A hunch or something else?

1 Like

Read their story of death and that both took fin. You will find enough stuff online.
Nobody can expect not to get pfs when taking it.
Stars are not excluded.

Googled it, I can see that Williams was confirmed as taking finasteride. That’s interesting, who knows if he developed pfs but I do remember thinking it odd that he commited suicide in his older age. It’s unusual to see men in that age bracket do it.

Both had severe insomnia. Heath overdosed two sleeping drugs. Interesting is what you saying re the age and developing pfs. Some older poeple might attribute their symptoms to age itself.
But there could be another explanation re the levels of testo, dht and gene expression in older people. Anyway, systemic syndrome caused by uprising dht and other 5ar metabolites causing hormonal and neurosteroidal imbalance as inflammation in different areas (forex nerves and gut) of the body also due to lack of detoxing ability and with it nitrit oxyd stress. This is pfs.

Yep, it boggles the mind the amount of older men exposed to finasteride. Who knows how many goon to develop symptoms or pfs upon discontinuation.