BRIEF Tinnitus relief - only lasts a few seconds to Minutes

I found this article from a reddit poster. It suggested this technique to give tinnitus relief for a brief period.
The author said it gave him a few
minutes of relief but I only noticed a few seconds but to me those 30 seconds of relief were worth it. Especially when I’m feeling super stressed to put it mildly. As usual, everything comes with risks. I’ve only tried it for 1 day so after a few days I’ll report back in case it ends up worsening my tinnitus if you want to wait before trying. I haven’t read any comments of it worsening tinnitus though.

“Here’s how it works:

1. Place the palms of your hands over your ears so your fingers wrap around the back of your head.

2. Set your middle fingers on the top of your neck right at the base of your skull.

3. Put your index fingers on top of your middle fingers and apply pressure.

4. Now snap them on the back of your head over and over like you’re drumming.

5. Repeat it about 50 times.”

1 Like

A more simple trick, pop a 10mg cortef pill.

The tinnitus occurs when your cortisol levels drop, causing lowered blood pressure.

The Legend himself! Thanks for the tip! I have definitely had bad morning anxiety the past 2 weeks (probably linked to cortisol) but I also have new jaw clicking for 3 weeks. Unfortunately I started taking supplements/meds again the past 2 weeks so I have too many variables to consider what is causing the tinnitus the past 2 days.

Hope you’ve been continuing to do well!

1 Like

Low dose naltrexone

1 Like

Thanks for sharing! I’m glad this is becoming a tinnitus relief list everyone can use.

Has this cured your tinnitus?

Yeah the only time I get it is when I forget to take it for a few days

I take it more for restless leg than tinnitus but it gets rid of both

1 Like

Any help for any of your other PFS symptoms?

I think that’s why I took it initially. But it’s been so long that I can’t remember if it helped other symptoms

Tbh if I took more it would probably be more noticable