Bremelanotide views

Has anyone tried this. Found one post of someone who did but other than that there’s not much out there

1 Like

I ordered some

4 Likes

pt-141 was the name most often used for Bremelanotide in the past.

https://forum.propeciahelp.com/search?q=pt-141

An old PAS acquaintance of mine said he pinned it a few times and it worked great for ED, but didn’t provide the libido boost he expected.

6 Likes

Tried it for my PAS several times with very reputable brand research peptide and never felt any effect one way or another.

2 Likes

Thanks vkg1

1 Like

Welp, used it last night. Like 1.5cc’s.
Probably too much.

Morning wood still hasn’t gone down. Ridiculous.

2 Likes

Brother Keep us updated please.

Well it’s down now thankfully. I was getting a little worried because I guess having sn erection for too long can cause some damage.

What else to say though? It gave me like a mild, phantom stomach ache about an hour or so after injection that lasted, say, 2 - 3 hours. It wasn’t a pleasant feeling.

But, woke up repeatedly through the night wanting to fuck, with wood. I haven’t had much action down there in quite some time with all this BS so it was refreshing to have it, and the erection was at like 70% strength. I’ll ptobably continue to use it in hopes repeated erections will “stretch” it out and make it more firmer as time goes on. Idk

3 Likes

Did it do anything for he mental stuff and muscle atrophy

1 Like