Brain fog - did it improve?

Did it ever get better for you? Im now 2 years with no improvements, cant do shit like this.

Sadly but no…Aside from those three weeks i had after a heroic dose of mushrooms and those 4 days After starting tianeptine, brain fog 24/7.

I actually took 10g of shrooms once - I got some clear thinking back and emotions but there was still the head pressure … and some inhibition

Yep man, i know what you are feeling…i keep asking myself whether i have PSSD or PFS since i took both…My worst symptom right now and since the beginning of this hell is whole body numbness and especially of my taste and smell senses…Dude its like living in prison cell deprived from all sensory stimulation…I have no idea how long i can take that

Oh yeah… this is the worst… when I took the shrooms i noticed this chemical inhibition in my brain… thats crazy man! On the trip it became clear to me that this poison permanently altered my brain lol. It was a huge revelation and ultra fucked up

Did you try minocycline btw?

Same for me guys, no improvement whatsoever apart from a two week window from tumeric two years ago. Everything came back on line. My looks returned, my masculinity, my love for life, my humour, . I felt reborn. Then it fell apart which made me realise how far ive fallen with PFS. Pure hell. But it does show we can still be repaired

Wtf, on tumeric?

Was that window replicable? Strange you got a window on tumeric.

Yes, it improved for me. I know it doesn’t for some, but for others it does. Mine started improving somewhere in between years 2 and 3… very slowly but surely. I’m now almost 10 years in and it’s still there - but significantly reduced. I feel I can totally function now. For the first couple years I couldn’t and I wanted to die. Hang in there.

1 Like

I took it on and off for my rheum and general health for years. When I realised I had PFS and fully stopped fin everything deteriated so much I spent my time trying to work out how to get out of the storm and stopped taking supps. Ate even more healthier etc etc etc. Then one day i restarted tumeric not giving it a second thought within days I felt the tide turn and thought I was recoverung I never looked into tumeric. Once I crashed again I retracted my steps and found tumeric to be a 5ar. One of the many many things that can bring improvements under a false dawn. Early on jin PFS it obviously didn’t harm me but I was on fin, paroxetene and minox

@ihatefin great to read mate. Have you put an update in the success stories? any good news on here should be celebrated

Yep i tried it…I literally had to go home from work and call sick becuz it made my brain fog skyrocket to the worst and made me really dizzy…Please note that i kept on working even during my crash (Where i was wanting to kill myself every second of the day) but that minocycline really was something else…I couldnt even think…It stopped the process of thinking in my brain that it was impossible to even exist.

1 Like

Replicable, beetroot and bacopa for one day each. Receptor resolution is key desensitise and were cured

1 Like

Brainfog seems an easier side to get rid of, try waterfast at least for 7 days. Or gaba supplements maybe. I have seen many posts how diet or fasts cured their brainfog. Search here.

Why would you take minocycline? It lists depersonalization as side effect in wikipedia.

JUst a theory i was testing…Its supposed to suppress inflammation in the brain.

That’s what we do out of desperation often at great cost

Had it I’d guess fairly bad, much much better these days, want to say almost totally gone at times or that I barely notice.

Been improving over the last year following steroid cycle, PCT and then proviron and HCG.

1 Like

Great to hear…

1 Like