Brain feminization requires active repression of masculinization via DNA methylation

https://www.nature.com/articles/nn.3988

4 Likes

Sucks for whoever got that gene methylated

Yikes

1 Like

Yes. That is one gene you do not want methylating, once you are outside of the woman who gestated you.

That is an important life lesson.

1 Like

THIS IS HUGE! Read last Melcangi study from 2 weeks ago and you will understand why! DNMT inhibitors to go!

1 Like

Haha yeah idk if this specific gene is methylated, but i do believe we got genes silenced for sure.

Man the study says it clear that we have 5ar2 silenced by dnmt1 on CNS. Look ata the last study of Melcangy.

Yess i know, but i mean, we don’t know if that gene is the thing that is needed to be repressed for feminization in the brain.

Good chance it does play part though!

Its doesnt matter, as long as you inhibit dnmt1 read the article.

… 2 birds for 1 shot. My brain has been feminized after pfs for sure, maybe we can change that.

Yes dude i am all for inhibiting DNMT1. I am the guy who is trying to fix research chemicals to do it haha. I for sure think overmethylation is our problem.

I have check natural products of DNMT1 and its very interesting, because most of them (lycopene, soya flavonoids, curcumin, quecertin) seems to be used for prostatitis?? meaning they could be 5ar2 inhibitors?? Also a lot of them has been used in therapys in propeciahelp or similars, like “Milk tistle” and “Tomato Juice” or “SoYA”, but its interesting because the people that tried this compounds feel better while on it but after it some of them felt worse… interesting…

1 Like

Already tried most of those, its just not worth ur time, not strong enough etc. And yes, curcumin is an AR inhibitor. Milk tistle can even cause shit like we have

Yeah but dont you find interesting that top DNMT1 inhibitors are known by the forum and they are somehow 5ar2 inhibitors by themselves or antiandrogen? I mean what is the relationships?

2 Likes

I wouldn’t know. I do know the chemical kinds dont inhibit the AR. And also a lot of stuff inhibits the AR tbh

If you are interested in reading more, check out this from the Guardian:

… [Gene] therapy which could offer a complete cure. At the Kaiser Permanente Division of Research in northern California, a group of scientists have identified a genetic switch which is thought to be unique to sexual function. They believe that this switch plays a crucial role in controlling the brain signals which initiate an erection, and new genome editing technologies such as Crispr-Cas9 could one day allow scientists to reactivate this switch in patients.

1 Like

Also interesting reading:

completely agree

Hey man, would you say having used finasteride for two doses could have methylated that gene?! And why?

Worried as hell, because I changed as a person.

I’ve read through a lot of the comments and posts of people on this forum, yours as well. I must say I have the feminine sides you experienced as well. Other then that, not too much sides, but it’s been 10 days since my first dose.

You talked about success with using the antiprogestin Ella. How did using Ella help you? Did it change your emotional, social state to before fin? Is your brain masculinized once more?

Let me know, thanks alot.

1 Like

Could finasteride cause this gene to be methylated?..…

I feel extremely feminine and don’t recognize myself anymore.

1 Like