Boulder up the Hill

Hi all,

This is a reminder that we are currently moving too slow. We need to speed up the research so we can find the mechanism of this disease sooner. We need more help moving the boulder up the hill!

Once we have the mechanism and can prove causation, the following will become available to us:

• Money from grant-funding
  • Money from lawsuits
  • Money from fundraising

All of this money can then be funnelled into developing a tailor made solution to our disease. Imagine having multiple teams of world class researchers working every day to build our cure. I believe that, with adequate funding, the mechanism can be identified within three years.

It’s our lives at stake! We need to get the boulder up the hill.

If you are interested in joining our cause to ultimately help raise funds to speed up the research and find the mechanism behind PFS, please send me a message. We have some great potential opportunities in the works but we need more help.

4 Likes

Ultimately it’s down to us. We either decide we’re going to fight our way out or we end it. In my view those are the only two legitimate and respectable choices. Accepting this situation and not doing anything or buying into a childish and selfish delusion about a quick easy fix are not respectable options.

“We either decide we’re going to fight our way out or we end it.”

It sounds extreme but this is the reality of the situation for a lot of us.

1 Like

Absolutely agree, Balph.

We’ve been too complacent as a community but I believe this can change, and turn the decades into years and evenatually months.

This is not impossible. BUT WE MUST ACT.

2 Likes