Borax

I recently discovered some interesting information about Borax. From a few different sources, it seems like putting between 1/8 teaspoon and 1/4 teaspoon of Borax (yes, the laundry stuff) in 1 liter of water is a long-time cure for ED (drink slowly throughout the day). It allegedly balances hormones and increases libido. You can do some googling on this and come to your own conclusion but it seems like it is far less toxic than made out to be especially in such small doses. For the last few days, I have been doing this.

I’ve also been taking a supplement that contains (among other things): Garlic, ginger, thyme, turmeric, etc.

Yesterday, I also added an 8 oz glass of water with 1 drop of 2% lugol’s Iodine.

Today I started a cleanse that consists of only green vegetables and organic eggs. After a week or so of this, I plan to add in a wider variety of vegetables and possibly low-sugar fruits and nuts as well.

This protocol was pieced together from different Candida websites, I admit. While I do not think Candida overgrowth is by any means what we are suffering from, I think it’s interesting to take protocols from different websites and try them out. I was amazed that no one had posted about Borax yet.

So far all I can say is I do feel a slight improvement mentally and sexually. Less depressed, less anxious, slightly less fogged. Erectile function does seem improved as well. I will also add that I just came off of quite a serious New Year’s bender - so improvements could also be exacerbated by that.

I’ll keep you guys posted… research/try if you wish.

Thanks but you are taking a cocktail and very hard to tell what is doing what. Could you stick with one item for one week at a time? This will clearly tell us what is going with what.

yea sorry it definitely is a cocktail but im on a mission to improve quickly. i really feel the healthy eating combined with the borax and small amount of iodine will do the trick.

if anyone wants to give the borax alone a try though… i’d encourage it. it hasn’t been discussed on here before and when i first started that by itself i started seeing improvement.

boron is the active ingredient.It has been mentioned before

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3485&p=20464&hilit=boron#p20464
search.php?keywords=boron&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=all&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

health-science-spirit.com/borax.htm

Ive been drinking borax for the last few weeks now I believe it has helped me just drinking it gives me a feeling of well being.

Has anyone else tried it ?

been taking 9mg boron complex per day, seems to be better than without it

Where do you get boron/borax?

You can get borax from amazon or ebay.

I think borax works a lot better than the boron tablets.

This is the one I’m using

amazon.co.uk/FIZZYS-COSMETIC … 248&sr=8-1

Hey guys, was thinking about my recovery last year and what I did different. Last year I started taking Borax. And it helped me in so many ways. It get rid of my candida, gas, bloating, brain fog. I had pretty bad psoriasis on my head and a very dry skin. My hair dresser always told me that its snowing again when he cut my hair. Some time after borax we both wondered where my psoriasis has gone.

I remember going to the doctor 7 months ago and I told him that I feel great since I take borax. No more brain fog, better libido etc.

Just wanted to mention it, maybe you guys should give it a try. I would say it could take up to 2 months to see a difference. I still take it and feel recovered. Only 2 times I crashed in the last 6 months. First crash was in April when I took Allicin. Took 2 months to recover. Then I took Fluconazole, wich crashed me again. And wich I still recover from.

I still take Borax daily. I mix it in my water and drink it through the day.

I will take a 2nd attempt now with higher dose together with OSR/NBMI because I think I still have tons of mercury in my body. Had 14 amalgam fillings removed without protection and got pretty sick shortly after that. I was getting DMPS injections for 3 years. But now I read about OSR/NBMI and that it is much much more effective for detoxing heavy metals.

As we know, candida holds the heavy metals safe. So, when you kill candida, it releases the mercury and other heavy metals.

I’ve never heard such.
I’m very interested in borax.Could you tell me more?Of course I Googled,but I want you participants to mention.

any more experience with Borax?