Bone Broth - Safe?

I was wondering if anyone has had any negative experiences with bone broth? I’m talking about the type you make yourself from natural ingredients, not using any supplements.

The reason I ask is that I’ve read on the forum that people have crashed from collagen supplements, and bone broth contains collagen.

Thank you!

I had plenty of bone broth and collagen supplements and neither made me feel any better or any worse. We have these bullshit claims such as “I had apples everyday and now I’m %50 cured”, or “I had oranges everyday and I crashed after 10 days” because with PFS we have random good days and bad days, and people think it happens because of whatever they were consuming or doing at the time, even though it has nothing to do with that.

1 Like

Thanks for your report. I’ve decided I’m not going to risk it, based on reactions people have had to collagen supplements on this forum.

bone broth is one of the few things I can definitively say helps when my digestion is buggered. I always go for a bowl of Vietnamese Pho. But if you dont have a lot of gut problems, probably no reason to.

1 Like