Bloodwork ranges, spinal taps,

Listen, i’m 22 with 375 ng/dl testosterone, and 29 ng/dl dht. My doctor says thats in range. My question is, even if it is in range, is it even possible I can attribute my lack of sensation in my penis and loss of libido to those low numbers? Or are my numbers actually normal, and it is 100% the finasteride. Because i would consider trying trt. As of now, I can maintain an erection (only after physically stimulating it and it doesnt fully get hard), but have complete sexual anhedonia for orgasm. When I tug, I dont feel the skin at the tip being pressured and stretched over the erection when i pull down. (My apologies for the graphic description).

Is this to be expected at 375 ng/dl? Or is it unrelated and 100% due to the finasteride.

Also, has anyone had a SPINAL TAP to diagnose CSF levels of neurosteroids and hormones, based on melcangi’s study?
Would be nice to know how my methylation of the 5ar2 is, or how I stack up compared to the guys in the study. It could really affect my decision whether or not to try trt.

1 Like