Bloods taken 3 days after coming off and 6 days after crash

Any interpretation greatly appreciated. Unfortunately, I’m not sure what the units are for these numbers but the 40% drop in total testosterone is there regardless. I actually visited the doctor during my short-lived recovery period lasting from 28/02/2016 to 01/03/2016, where he refused my request for bloods. That is incredibly frustrating as it’s now anyone’s guess how things changed during those 3 days.

26/02/2016, 9am:

Total testosterone = 14.3 “Normal” according to the doctor.

07/03/2016, 9am:

Total testosterone = 8.4 (same units). “Normal” according to the doctor. After some probing, he admitted that it’s actually the very bottom of the “normal” range. I also pointed out that it represents a 40% drop in peak testosterone over 10 days.

LH = 8.5 “high normal”

FSH = 7.8 “mid normal”

Cortisol = 537

Please post the units, it will help. You should also have SHBG checked as that combined with total T will give an indication of what your free testosterone levels are. T is age dependent so knowing your ge would be helpful as well.

Cortisol = 537
what about cortisol? is it normal too as per your dr?

Hi gents,

The units are nmol/L.

I can’t remember what the doctor said about cortisol but I imagine he told me it was normal, as he did with the others (which I now know certainly isn’t the case for those T results). I suspect that’s actually quite a high cortisol concentration?

I gave another sample today and should have some more results on Wednesday. It’s proving quite a battle to get extras added on via the NHS so it may just be tested for the same suite again, which probably won’t prove particularly enlightening.