Hemoglobin A1C 5.2 (<5.7)
FSH 4.3 mlU/ml (1.0-10.0)
LH 1.2 mlU/ML (1.7-8.6) :frowning:
Prolactin 5.2 ng/ML (1.8-20.3)
Progesterone 1.12 ng/ml (.2-1.40)
Free T 12.67 ng/DL (35-92)
:(, might be the worst on the board
Total T 310 ng/DL (249-836)
SHBG 84.83 nmol/L (17.30-65.80) Not sure what this means?

Any other test i should get?

My GP is a really cool dude (doesn’t know of PFS, but is aware of the damage it can do, agrees that only 1 pill can be damaging). Told me i have secondary hypo but told me not to worry. Said let’s wait a minimum of 6 months to see how body reacts to being off finasteride. I have never seen a free T that low before i this forum. Really worried.

Hey LosAngeles,

Sorry to hear about your situation. I am no expeert but I can only tell you from my experience that your blood levels of testosterone can increase on their own with time. If you look through my posts you will see that I was freaking out about my testosterone levels about a year ago.

A few months after coming off of propecia my Free T was low, and my total T was low/normal. I have had several tests since then, and for the first year my blood levels continued to worsen. I was in a panick thinking that my testosterone would eventually hit 0 and I would need TRT, but after a few months of feeling a little bit better I had another test for total testosterone (this was all I could get them to check at this point), and it increased from low/normal to about middle of the range.

So overall I can’t be sure if my FREE T has increased, but my total Testosterone continued to worsen for a year, and then started to get better. I am assuming my Free T went up as well but regardless at least my body is still able to produce testosterone. That fact alone has saved me a lot of stress.

I would agree with your doctor and say give it 6 months or more before you make any rash decisions about going on meds. I obviously am not a doctor so in the end take their advice, but just from my perspective I am glad that I did not go on TRT or clomid when I first saw my blood levels. as I am now feeling much better and I didn’t need to take any drugs.

Time, rest, and most importantly, reducing stress are all keys to recorvery in my opinion.

Wish you all the best,

Brad