bioavailability of danazol

I try to use 25mg danazol daily. But the smallest dosages are 50mg capsules. Is it possible to divide one capsule? I open the cap and divide the powder into two servings. I take one serving directly with a spoon and little water. Than I put the other serving back into the capsule and take the capsule the next day.

I dont know if danazol is resistent against gastric acid.
Are the caps gastric acid resistent caps???

I hope not :slight_smile:

Based on your prior post here:

propeciahelp.com/forum/viewt … ight=#5260

… you state your SHBG was perfectly fine (you never provided lab values/ranges though).

So why are you taking Danazol?

Yes my SBHG is a little bit too high. 40nmol/l is too much. The range is 12-78 but SHBG in upper range isnt good for young men.
My Testosterone lies betweent 5 and 6.9µg/l
E2 is okay with 28ng/l but DHT is too low with 250 (Testo 5) and 325 (Testo 6.5). I guess SHBG is the reason for little reduktase activity and low DHT…
I tried Andractim. I tried Proviron. I tried herbs like nettle root and and and. Nothing really helped. Danazol decreases SHBG and than it should work I guess. I feel now much better after two weeks Danazol 25mg daily. I also use Prodozin. Prodozin encreases Testo and encreases 5AR activity!

and by the way. Chrysin reduces aromatase but it seems that Chrysin reduces 5ar too…
That poste I wrote in January I used Chrysin . It encreased Teso decreased E2 and decreased SHBG a little bit (30nmol) but I didnt have any benefits.
I dont really know why, but I guess Chrysin didnt work for me… …