Best way to raise T levels

There has been a lot of discussion on raising t-levels. What would be the best method?
I know now for a fact where my problem lies I have low dht and testosterone but they got low naturally after 15 years. I have had success with anastrazole and clomid, my T levels went up to 800 hormones looked perfect I did it for 6 months, then I stopped and my levels went back down. I heard it sometimes takes a year to feel the full effects of raised testosterone levels. In the 6 months of using these drugs I have had zero side effects, this seems like the best method for me but I would like to hear options on why other t boosters are better

If you’re hypogonadal the only safe and reliable way is to get on TRT.

I’ve heard this several times but trt has, prostate cancer, stroke, blood clots all listed as side effects. What’s the difference between testosterone gained from clomid and testosterone gained from trt. Also trt shuts down the testicles production of testosterone so no going back once you’re on it

It’s bio-identical meaning it’s doing what it’s supposed to do in the body.

The stuff you mentioned is generic stuff listed on all androgens but that’s only if you misuse them.

You think clomid is without side effects?

Only reason to be on TRT in the first place is if you’re hypogonadal and it’s not like your balls suddenly will start working so there’s no reason to come off.

For six months I had no side effects to clomid, just curious why choose one over the other? Why is one safer? And why is one more effective? As far as I can gather they both raise testosterone levels

TRT is more predictable as it’s bioidentical.

Clomid is an SERM which means it will antagonize or agonise ER in different tissues.

However in long term use the ER often adapt and in it can become a agonist where it before were an antagonist or the other way around.

tribulus, d aspartic acid.