~*Best Meds to combat Depression, Anxiety, Brain Fog*~

So i’ve its been over month since I finally took the plunge to get off Finesteride. It was hard considering my Dr said that none of these symptoms could be from finesterde(even though all began after starting it and not from outside situations, or circumstances) I simply knew that long term sanity is a greater priority than a head of hair. Luckily i don’t have sexual side effects yet I would take it to get rid of the host of physiological symptoms i’m experiencing.

I am struggling with depression primarily feeling( or lack there of) very fatigued, apathetic, and these blunted emotions. Being in this numb state I feel like shell of my past self.
The brain fog i experience primarily feel is effecting my memory, focus, and over all processing speed are all diminished.
As for the anxiety , i believe i am seeing some windows reduction & hope it might be improving. Basically experiencing fewer days out of the week where that debilitating feeling of pain in my chest, short breath, racing mind, & some depersonalization are present. When the panic state lets up, the depression i experience becomes even more prevalent. Ugh ok, enough complaining, i’m here as a last hope to try and get some help , and to be able to help others with the solutions i find…
I am curious to find out what have been some of the most effective means you all have tried in combating any of these symptoms you might have in common? Medications, Supplements, Nootropics, Diets etc?

As for what I’ve tried
ANXIETY/ SLEEP-theanine, taurine , inositol, magnesium oratate & melatonin have all slightly helpfull for sleep. ( I’ve stayed away from supplements that directly effect Gaba-A out of fear of doing more damage) Considering a low supp dose of lithium.
DEPRESSION- ive tried 5htp, L-tyrosine w/ very little benifit, Sam-e started 7 days update w/ results, omega 3,
BRAIN FOG rhodiola rosea, bacopa, 1 weeks report with finding later .going to be starting folling on Mon. noopept, Resveratrol, Boron ( any thoughts?)
Also exercising 30 min 3 x week. I don’t get the same post work out endorphin pump i used too so probably going to try adding DL-phenylalanine in hopes of helping this. Its hard to exercise when you dont feel like it, even harder when you dont get the results from doing it that make you want to continue!

Has any one had experiences with the folowing?
I understand how finesterde messes with neurosteroids can you supplement them ? Such as taking Pregnenolone.
cetyl-l-carnitine, , l-theanine, taurine, curcumin, CoQ10?
Does any one know how minocycline might effect me post finesterdie. I can remember something about while being on it they interacted so I havent started it yet.

Thank you for your replies any help in this dark place, and long road ahead is greatly appreciated!!