Benzodiazepine: Harmful?

One of my symptoms has been great joint pain, especially in my shoulders. My orthopedic doctor prescribed Benzodiazepine (Temazepam) to help me sleep. I’ve searched the discussions, and I’m confused.

Does Temazepam increase the harm PFS has done to me? Will it cause a crash?

Thanks for any help you can provide. Jim

1 Like

Idk dude but I took some today and it was the first day I felt fucking normal in a long time.

Don’t get addicted and you should be fine. I can’t seeing this making PFS worse, its not androgenic.

It is insane to give a benzo for shoulder joint pain. In fact it is insane to give a benzo for anything. You would be a fool to take it - in my humble opinion.

I have written about joint pain a thousand times. Research my posts. My joint pain is kept in check by transdermal DHT supplementation.

I took clonazepam for about 3 years at the lowest dose (.5mg a day skipping weekends) and stopped this summer. Been having worse anxiety and ocd like symptoms that are driving me crazy ever since not to mention worse brain fog. It’s been months and I haven’t gotten any better. I wouldn’t have taken them if I knew it would be like this

2 Likes

@Sibelio
The orthopedic doctor prescribed Temazepam so I could get some sleep and actually prescribed two months of 20 pills each.

My family doctor said I’d be crazy to take the pills and if I did I never sleep normal again! For that reason, and also because I wasn’t sure how they would affect someone with PFS, I have not taken any.

Now I have 40 benzos saved for that day when I can no longer bear this PFS meltdown. Jim