Been taking Fin for about 8 months

at first I thought I noticed some problems with erections but it may have been psychosematic.

Can’t say I’ve noticed any other major sides - the Doctor I spoke to said it’s a pretty safe drug.

Sounds suspiciously like this other user who was just banned…

propeciahelp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2018

This site is for guys that quit the drug and are still experiencing side effects, if you do not fall into this category, pointless to post here.

that guy’s 30, I’m 26. I have no idea if he’s telling the truth or not, but somebody at Hairlossttalk recommended this site so I wanted to see what other people’s sides were like.

so because I’m still on the drug I’m not allowed to post here?

If you’re still on the medication there really is no point posting here because this site is about those men suffering PERMANENT side effects that have continued despite QUITTING.

If you are STILL ON THE DRUG and experiencing side effects, you should quit and likely everything will go back to normal in the coming weeks. If things only get worse, this is the website for you.

If you are STILL ON THE DRUG and have NO SIDE EFFECTS, then again, this site is likely of little to no use for you.

Again, the members here are a small subset of the Finasteride-using population that continue to have side effects after quitting the drug, so I don’t know how much clearer I can be… getting posts from guys still on the drug is of no use to us because the damage is done for the men here. We would all tell you the same thing: if you’re having issues, get off and see if they resolve. If you’re not havign issues, then no point posting here in the first place.

That’s all I’m trying to say.

real friendly welcome you give new people around here :unamused:

They said you were all nuts here, but I thought they were exaggerating…

Look I don’t mean to be a dick but I have no choice.

You either abide by the rules of this forum or do not bother posting, it’s pretty simple.

Name calling of people here suffering from these issues is not going to win you any friends or endear you to anyone on this site, as we are NOT INTERESTED in arguing with people who come here to try and “disprove” our claims.

If that is your intention leave now, otherwise you will be removed.