Beard growth

I have normal beard growth. Has anyone else noticed any change?

Also losing hair. How many sufferers have noticed a change in hair loss in relation to pre fin. Not that i care about the hair just trying to find patterns in us.

very slow beard growth compared to before. Lost a ton of hair since stopping the drug.

Losing hair on your head seems like your both moving in the right direction.

I dont seem to have lost any hair on the top of my head. Either from what I had before Fin or what I grew while on it. Hard to tell though because I dont look at the crown of my head anymore since I dont give a shit about hair.

My beard growth seems about the same as before Fin.

Mine has slowed down considerably.

Clinically if you are not showing androgenic signs such as beard growth and hair loss then i would consider seeing if hormonal therapy changes this. It is because I am still having these signs and the slight improvement with antibiotics that i am on the fence with trying clomid etc… Probably will though.

I have fluctuating growth. Some times I need to trim 3 times a week, sometimes 2 or less. I also have a lot less hair on my legs and body.

I dont see the down side for you of trying low dose clomid over a few months.

I’m losing lower leg hair around the ankle/calf area, it takes me 2-3 days to see stubble from a clean shave against the grain, i have zero zits or blackheads, and I think I have actually regrown hair in my temples.

Probably doesn’t sound so bad to the person who doesn’t know anything about PFS I bet.

BTW, I just got a script of Z-Pack (Azithromycin) for a mild case of strep throat. Will let you know if it helps with symptoms at all.

If doxy helps due to its action on prostate i doubt azithyromycin will help as it has poor penetrance into the prostate.

Yeah, I figured as much. But I thought I’d officially rule it out for other people just in case they thought about trying it.

Try it brad, we dont officially know why doxy is working.

The only thing I really notice is clearer vision and the brain fog is considerably less. This started on my 3rd day of the antibiotic. I don’t know if this has anything to do with the antibiotic, but thought I would share.

There have been threads about this already…

First noticed slower beard growth after I stopped but before I crashed. Got worse after the crash. Also have a lot of grey in the goatee which was not at all present before.

Whilst on Fin, my beard just didn’t develop. I hope this is a reversible side effect, since facial hair is a must for me - skin very sensitive to razors and also pale around the mouth and chin areas,

You have to wait and chill. In the beginning after quitting propecia, my hair started to actually stay on my head, which worried me a lot. But now two years after qutting my hair is starting to fall off, which is good. After crashing/quitting propecia, your body might be totally of balance in terms of hormones and stuff like that, so no wonder that you’re not losing your hair. You have to wait for you body to recover itself. Eat healthy, work out, sleep as well as you can. But for gods sake please don’t try hormone therapy. How many of us has seen good results with TRT?

hello!
any recovery with your beard??

I noticed that hair of my beard became very dry

My beard stopped growing on the right side of my face just after I crashed.

It has come back but it still doesn’t grow as thick on the right side of my face.