Be The Change That You Want To See

Occasionally I see someone complaining about other people here for having the wrong attitude or not doing what they think is the right thing.

As far as I can tell, people don’t like being told off very much and that negativity creates an association that we don’t really need here.

For anyone here that I’ve been negative to, my sincere apologies. I know you’re having a crap time, just like everyone else. Sometimes we have to acknowledge that we are all suffering and sometimes we are better equipped to deal with the day than others.

So what can we do about it?

Well, if you think that something needs to happen that isn’t happening, make it happen.

If you need help, I will try and help you find people to help you.

If you have a plan, we can talk it through.

If you want to help, but don’t know how to, ask me and I will see if I can think of anything. If I can’t I’ll ask someone who will be able to.

If you can give an hour, we’ll take it.

Open call, anyone who wants to see some changes, let me hear it.

This should be the biggest topic on here.

If you want to make things better, let’s make it better. No need for cynicism, no need for negativity, no need for skepticism.

Reply or PM me.

If you’re shy, it’s ok to just pm me and say you’d like to hear more.

If you don’t want to make things better… Err…

I really want to hear from everyone here.

9 Likes

I just want clarification on the following:

I have all mental symptoms.

1. Should I wait till Baylor studies are published to try therapeutics?
  2. Should I not try experimental therapeutics at all for mental symptoms until a definite cure is found.

I ask this, because there seems to be some people trying various stuff, but the members with high levels of technical knowledge, not experimenting. And from my knowledge, some of them have mental sides. Some also seem to be able to operate well enough to get things done, either for our causes or in their professional lives

@lakehouse Did you post in the wrong topic?

no i didnt, sorry. i forgot to put that i want clarification on this so it doesnt seem like im negative when im confused.

apologies if that question doesnt belong there.

Where is your member story at? We don’t really have background on your condition. Also, generally speaking trying vs not trying isn’t something anyone on here will be able to answer. It’s a risk-reward model that seems to be unique to each indivdual and it’s really depent on your adversity to risk and your current standard of life. I battle with this question all the time, and I’ve come up with my OWN guidelines for myself which is basically I don’t try any hormone related drugs or suppliments and I do extensive research and keyword searches on this site. I also look for others with a similar symptom profile and see what they’ve tried. It’s really a balancing act and you have to remeber, in general, you are playing with fire.

2 Likes

member story created. if mods wanna go ahead and delete my out of topic posts btw…

also appreciate your insight. i am too staying away from hormonal treatments at this moment, and pairing the treatments with symptom profiles while doing intense research.

1 Like