BBC1 programme UK guys

Dear All,

I’ve just received a call from a BBC1 representative that i reached out to. They’re looking to do a documentary for the channel.

Volunteers are sought to be interviewed. It will be recorded, not live…

This is a huge opportunity let’s not waste it.

Please P.M me your details and I can answer questions.

Name
Email address
Telephone number
Location in UK

The representative will just want to chat initially.

There may be the option to remain anonymous.

Thanks

Laz

8 Likes

I’m new to PFS (just post 3 months) but am happy to participate.
I’ll PM you for the other stuff and will be updating my member story soon

1 Like

Great stuff @LondonUK

That’s some good news.

I don’t know how to help but I’d suggest linking in @Sugarhouse.

It’d be excellent if the science team can provide information. I’m thinking Dr Hornig, and colleagues.

People from here:

Dr David Healy (psychiatrist) is probably another candidate.

1 Like

If people don’t step up it will be dead in the water.

This is nothing to be ashamed of. People should be grabbing every opportunity.

Hiding in sub redds and complaining about in action is why we are where we are. It’s self fulfilling.

Come on guys what are u waiting for this us saving lives.

5 Likes

Can you please message me I’m 29 from the UK. Been suffering since taking finasteride for one month in March 2021, I’ve been deteriorating since almost unable to walk due to the horrific changes to my body severe muscle atrophy everywhere. My legs are twisted inward due to the massive loss of muscle in my hips, popping and cracking everywhere with no improvement since a severe crash last year. I’m a walking skeleton my wrists are paper thin, I have to move very slowly it’s terrifying. My life has been completely stolen from me it’s unbearable and unbelievable that this can happen.

3 Likes

Hi,

I am a UK based PFS sufferer. I would be willing to get involved with this documentary - its really important that it goes ahead. I have just signed up to this website to respond to this post, so don’t know my way around it yet.

Not sure how to PM you. Could you let me know, I’m keen to help.

4 Likes

Well done ive pmd u

1 Like

The rogram has got the go ahead, but unfortunately almost everyone wants to talk from behind the curtain.

Unless people are willing to speak out openly wel’ll lose yet another opportunity to get this out in the public arena.

There is nothing to be ashamed of

At times I despair with this community, its the same ones who step up every time.

This is truly a modern day crime so why choose to accept it which is in effect what many are doing

Come one guys

2 Likes