Baylor's research is finished and checked by a medical journal

I know, i’ve spoke to him. Everything is going very well with him. High libido, no ED, ect.

Seems like some people don’t want to accept the fact TRT is a cure in several men

3 Likes

I’m one of the people that believes TRT has basically gotten PFS victims back to there normal self. It’s the guys like us here on the Forum who don’t seem to have much luck with it. I tried TRT for 8 months with no improvements, plus there is several others here who were on TRT took Fin and bam T shots no longer work if anything makes them worse so it leaves me scratching my head. I’m hoping that sage 217 will fix are problem because us guys here might have a nuerosteriods issue

1 Like

Any chance you know what his dose is? Whether he doses frequently (3.5 days) or infrequently (7days/14days)?

I’m trying to make my own TRT work it’s incredibly hit and miss

He said this to me:

“Just 1 injection every 3 months”. He didn’t no the dose and didn’t use A. I.

Sadly he don’t want to contact me. Think he is going on with his life and don’t want to remembered at psf.

One thing he also said is that he’s having morning wood about 3 times a week

1 Like

So is there a way to test the activity of the Androgen receptor to know if TRT would male sense?

Nolva and Clomid raise LH/FSH which raises natural testosterone often to supraphsyiological amounts.

If you responded well to that then I’d say TRT would be a good idea otherwise I’d suggest literally just taking a shot of like 300mg of Test and seeing how it makes you feel, bit riskier but one or two shots of test is not enough to shut you down to the point where you need to restart your system again.

When I used to run steroids one time I had a friend who was running 500mg a week with me and he ran it for a couple weeks but had to stop, his system bounce back perfectly fine.

1 Like

Thanx again @Junkieasteride

I thougt i read somewere over PH that there was a study in which they measured the AR-activity or AR-Responce and the outcome differs from pfs’ers vs non-pfs’ers.

So when you do such a test and they outcome is about the same as non-pfs’ers TRT might work…

1 Like

Yep. If you don’t feel any of your symptoms get worse TRT would make sense since you can manipulate your testosterone to be in as high a range you want. Performing the tests indicates that youd feel better with more androgenic activity.

If you could find that study please link it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well as the Topic suggests and the OP quote from the foundation said that they (the foundation)would know whether or not that “journal” would be publishing the study with in two months…Well it’s been over 2 months now so has anyone contacted the foundation again reguarding this claim??

2 Likes

I take it then Philip must have gave you some bad news regarding this “publication” plans to publish then?

1 Like

Airlife said he contacted them once. Feel free to misrepresent the response, but that isn’t what Airlife said.

Well I see what u mean there…Didn’t understand…But he has stated here in other threads its 100 percent not coming out…I’ll just call Philip tomorrow myself and hear the next big story…

Oh yeah, you’re right he did say that. He doesn’t know, lol. Unfortunately a lot of misinformation is being spread. I don’t expect public updates from the Foundation unless something is finalized and set for publication. Feel free to call them, but you probably won’t get an answer.

Until then, it is unhelpful to say you’re 100% confident something isn’t going to happen without providing evidence or support. Rumors and speculation aren’t going to help anybody here.

The foundation should be given the $100,000 back clearly there’s something off no study should take this long. It’s not Philips fault either he has no control over what Baylor does.

4 Likes

Guys, anyone knows when the baylor study is fully published? I heard something about them finding the root cause of PFS. Anyone talked with them lately?

PS: No it was not a joke @betweenjobs I can’t tell you from where but i did hear that. I hope they found something worthwhile anyways.

Where did you hear that?.. is that a joke

I have no idea where you heard that but it’s almost certainly not true.

Please stop bumping Baylor threads. Nobody here has any useful information in regards to its release, nor are any of us in a position to acquire anything reliable. It’ll be out when it’s out and until then we can do nothing but wait. We’re just going round in circles and it’s tiresome.

3 Likes

Just FYI if anyone is curious just how much misinformation is available here…just focus on yourself, guys.

2 Likes

When the hell do we get part 2 of the study?

5 Likes

Any news ? maybe someone contacted researchers ?

1 Like