Baylor study delayed again

It also begs the question what’s the point of creating confusion in this thread when the fact is no one knows anything.

Not blaming you, just saying we’ve been going in circles in here. Check it out

1 Like

I don’t have to prove it, that was Khera told me in person.

Look up “burden of proof”

Did he say if he already started working on the second part?

I am not here to give you a proof of anything, what I know about the study was troughs Khera, I been in his office several times, I have nothing else to say about it, if you don’t want to believe then make an appointment pay him around $250 and ask him.

1 Like

That’s completely fine, I just want to make sure people know that YOU HAVE NO PROOF of what you claim

Let ask me ask you something, because you are asking for proof, what type of proof will want?
It Just a question.

Dr Khera’s words in writing.

Not saying you’re wrong, but I’m tired of baseless words and rumors floating around here and confusing everyone. If you got proof then post it, it would actually be helpful

Don’t be ridiculous.
Look you ask me for a proof, ok, I will give it to you, call PFS foundation and ask that question to Phill.

Guys, remember: no fighting. With regard to Baylor, we will hopefully soon know more.

2 Likes

That’s not proof, but I don’t have to explain it. You already did

Well if Phil confirms it its probably true. But we will find out within a few weeks anyway, so it doesnt matter.

1 Like

Who’s Phil? And what’s happening in a few weeks. Sorry, brain fog moment here

Phil is the guy from the foundation, and in a few weeks the Baylor study will be published if it passes review, at least if the average number of weeks from start of peer review to publication (=16 see above) is any indication.

3 Likes

@MOONCHILD says he talked to Khera in person. Are you saying that @Moonchild has incorrect information or is lying about having talked to Khera? We will see if only a part of it is published and if yes what part soon anyway.

I know I have been one to have little patience in the past, but realistically there should be nothing but praise here for what Awor and the foundation has done so far in regards to these studies. They can not control the pace at which science works and themselves are just as frustrated as how slow things are progressing.

In regards to the publications, I don’t have any specific information but it sounds like Pub 1 will probably show some type of AR end product(s) not being made in certain tissues (showing AR silencing) and Pub 2 will either show which genes are methylated/modified and/or similar SNPs that we as a cohort have that makes us susceptible to developing PFS.

12 Likes

How do you know they will talk about AR silencing in publication 1?

he said “sounds like”

its a guess.

Well over 17 weeks and still no study what a shame

4 Likes

I will not be surprised that the outcome will be very similar to Harvard study.
Merck hand could be behind of it.

3 Likes