Baylor study delayed again

How about getting the funds from here?

1 Like

It’s not enough. We would need more than ten times the prize fund.

There is a lack of coordination between members of this forum and the foundation. There are lots of opportunities to speed up recruitment but all of them start with integrating study recruitment tools into this forum.

It would be nice to have the RxISK fund available for use in studying this condition. It is what the money is intended for after all, even if it is a drop in the bucket.

Hopefully it doesn’t get handed out to some researcher who demonstrates marginal effects of some dubious therapy.

3 Likes

Yes no matter if Merck is disrupting studies, I think the foundation is making a great job! With the forum and the researches, if they ask us for help sure we can do it.

3 Likes

Now its 21 weeks. Should be published any day now, if it passes peer review.

2 Likes

Was it just a rumour that it would be in two parts or was that confirmed?

He told @MOONCHILD this in person and Phil Roberts told me it was 2 parts…

2 Likes

Sounds like that’s a yes then.
I wonder what the motivation would be to release it in two parts.

1 Like

Here’s the catch: no one knows what’s going to be in the first or second part.

Maybe everything we need right now could be in the first part.

Perhaps, but it still begs the question as to what the use of the second part would be then.

The first part do not include genetic study.

1 Like

Prove it

It also begs the question what’s the point of creating confusion in this thread when the fact is no one knows anything.

Not blaming you, just saying we’ve been going in circles in here. Check it out

1 Like

I don’t have to prove it, that was Khera told me in person.

Look up “burden of proof”

Did he say if he already started working on the second part?

I am not here to give you a proof of anything, what I know about the study was troughs Khera, I been in his office several times, I have nothing else to say about it, if you don’t want to believe then make an appointment pay him around $250 and ask him.

1 Like

That’s completely fine, I just want to make sure people know that YOU HAVE NO PROOF of what you claim

Let ask me ask you something, because you are asking for proof, what type of proof will want?
It Just a question.