Baylor Study Bills

I continue to keep getting bills from the lab work I had preformed as part of the PFS studies from Baylor. I was told that these studies were going to be paid for as part of the PFS foundations research but continue to get $1100+ bills from them, phone calls and now threats to send the bills to collection agencies.

I have contacted the foundation numerous times about this but it still continues now over a year later and is getting ridiculous and may end up hurting my credit.

Is anyone else experiencing these issues as well?

1 Like

I keep getting it as well. I just ignore.

yikes. I actually withdrew from participating when they told me that I would have to cover the cost of the lab visits. Good luck. Best not to ignore these things though- they often come back to bite you.

I am not getting these bills. Have you spoken to Philip about this?. He was very helpful regarding all costs with me . I was assured that the fees were covered by the foundation and that is what happened. I suspect this is an oversight by the foundation . Give Philip a call or email and I’m sure he can resolve this

Yes I speak with him regularly, about many things. This was supposed to be resolved months ago but it is persisting and he encourages me to ignore it but I am concerned about it hurting my credit. I called Baylor once and their billing dept is an entirely separate entity who doesn’t know what is going on with the foundation.

Damn I feel sorry for you people pfs is a nightmare and you had to pay this on top of all the other hassles. And now 4 years later we still don’t know anymore about it…

Maybe Khera is still billing them…

4 Likes

The bills were eventually sorted out and I didn’t have to pay very much.

6 Likes