Bad Reactions to Vitamin E?

Does anyone here have/had experienced bad reactions to Vitamin E? I’m pretty sure I’ve had bad issues with Vitamin E and this has got me thinking about why the hell this is. I’m just wondering if anyone else had noticed this or maybe can pay attention in the future to this?

Thanks

Hey Bryce. No bad experiences here. Sometimes my body would feel warm when I took a large dose (like 1000mg). I generally take this with food too.

What type of reaction did you have?

Hey everyone, so I’m trying to figure out why the hell vitamin e causes me issues.

Check this out, page 5 of the PDF document under discussion: ajas.info/Editor/manuscript/upload/24-175.pdf

Following the increased dietary VE level,
the NO concentration significantly decreased, and vice
versa, indicating that dietary VE level is negatively
correlated with the free radical NO concentration, which is
regulated by dietary VE in broilers.

NO is referring to nitric oxide, so when vitamin e is taken, nitric oxide is significantly decreased. Yeah, I realize this isn’t some breakthrough or anything, but I think explains the bad reactions I have to it. I’m kinda busy doing some work right now, but I’ll look into nitric oxide a little more, I know it has a lot to do with penis health/sensitivity.

This was also done on chickens, so I’m not really sure if it would apply exactly the same to humans? lol, but if it does, it makes sense

Vitamine D decreases gene expression of 5α-reductase II and its activity: