Ayahuasca/DMT Therapeutic Opportunities

I became interested in Psychedelics after reading through a DMT forum where people that had CFS (chronic fatigue syndrome) had been cured from Ayahuasca retreats. I was fascinated by the whole DMT thing and i ended up procuring some NN-DMT free base powder.

I smoked it 5 times and twice i “broke through” which is basically a fucking rollercoaster in another dimension almost like DMT grabs your consiousness and rips it out into the universe. Simply incredible and scarier then any rollercoaster ive ever been on lol.

At the end of my trip i felt the love of the entire universe imbrace me and i finally felt complete. I was detached from my sense of self and my needs and material wants and i was just complete. For the next 2 weeks after that i felt incredible mood wise and it really helped me in my toughest of times. However i found it way too intense and my cortisol levels couldnt tolerate it often.

It seems to have a very strong anti-inflammatory effect so i did some research and here is what i found

Psychedelics and Immunomodulation: Novel Approaches and Therapeutic Opportunities
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4500993/

I compiled some anecdotal accounts of people improving/recovering from CFS with psychedelics:

This person received instant remission from Ayahuasca:
cfs-healing.info/treatment-results.htm

And these people cured their CFS with DMT:
erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=76579
dmt-nexus.me/forum/default. … ts&t=41443
dmt-nexus.me/forum/default. … ts&t=36754
dmt-nexus.me/forum/default. … ts&t=32958
and these people improved dramatically:
dmt-nexus.me/forum/default. … ts&t=44780
dmt-nexus.me/forum/default. … ts&t=53812

I think we have really lost our sense of spirit in the west. We are all entities that comprise of body mind and spirit. Fin has beated our bodies to the ground and our minds have come down with it (both physiologically and psychologically) Most of us dont even know we have a spirit. I beleive when taken properly entheogens can heal your body and your mind

Some people might not like this opinion, no doubt, but with the use of psychadelics for many psychological applications these days, terminally ill cancer patients, PTSD, depression, especially in the most serious sessions, psilocybe (cancer patients), ibogaine (heroin addicts), ayahuasca sessions you are creating ego death and a space to reset the neural connections. When people are guided by professionals under these circumstances they are obviously intending to guide and condition in more healthy connections while the window is open, if in the least by helping the patient/tripper regain perspective over their whole life and the myriad of experiences they have had, in contrast to the persistent trauma/rut that someone has been permanently dealing with and which has been over-riding everything else.

Simply psychadelics have helped and cured people of different health issues for exactly the same reason, you reset the switch board/brain, you clear out restricting connections, muscle memory, behavioural patterns and it also results in changes in biological behaviour.

Of course when you are dealing with probable complicated biological issues in some, it is likely not going to do much; but when you are dealing with something that relates more to a bunch of undesired trauma/patterns in the brain it has great potential. Because when someone has temporary remission under the influence it is clear, at least IMO, that they are glimpsing the open window, full open neural pathways but just can not hold it afterwards and sit back into the old state (harder for some to benefit from the open window than others, depending on the conditioning I guess).

I think if you are going to dabble into psychedelics some experience with brain training, conditioning and manipulation is essential; or best yet under the supervision of a professional who can guide you therapeutically.

If you want to look at it from a purely chemical point of view and no real appreciation for the psychadelic experience and your own inner mind, I would not bother.

2 Likes

Great post douglasmich. I think we’ve come to similar conclusions. What exactly were the benefits you experienced from your DMT trips? Anything better sexually? And did they only last for those 2 weeks? It seems from your latest post you are in a dark place like me but I trust you’ll heal better than most of us on this forum because you are brave. Check out the last post I wrote here - viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10955&p=102530#p102530 - Its interesting to note how people believe actually poisoning yourself boosts your immune system.

Anyone did this?

I do know reports with spiritual entity contacts on the actual DMT crystals. It would be a really interesting thing to ask them what PFS is. People report many machine like elves repairing their body in a surgery room. Of course im not trying to say it physcially heals you… the one report claimed his childhood injury on his leg felt cured for a few mins after the trip is over. But it came back to normal too…

When i try it, i will certainly ask the entities about PFS, not only for myself but for us, i think they might have an answer. I really believe that those entities are not manifestations of our own minds. Years of research.

1 Like

I look forward to you reporting back

I’ve used DMT before PFS. In my experiences, it’s like a roller coaster. Whatever the track and ride is like is what you are forced to go through. You aren’t in control, the coaster is. On the trip, I wouldn’t have the ability to ask a question. I would simply experience what I experience and face it if that makes sense. I don’t think I’d be able to conjure up thoughts and meaningful questions on it.

1 Like