Axolotl absence & alternative moderator contacts

Hi guys,

I’m sorry to have to be posting this but due to the worsening of my symptoms I am currently unable to continue my role on the forum until further notice.

As such, I would ask that any enquiries and support requests currently directed to me are instead sent to @Greek, @Northern_Star, or @Dubya_B. For issues pertaining to the survey please check the Survey FAQ topic to see if your question has been answered, or post in that topic if you need help. Alternatively, for survey or technical support, you can also contact @awor. If you haven’t taken the survey, please do.

Thank you and my love to you all :slightly_smiling_face:

axo

33 Likes

Hope to have you back soon, Axolotl. But please take your time and take care!

3 Likes

Hey Axo,

I am so sorry to hear that your symptoms have worsened. I hope you will get better soon! In the meantime, we will really miss you.

If you don’t mind, would you share with us what symptoms have gotten worse for you? My own symptoms have gotten much worse lately as well and I plan on updating my member story soon because I think this would be potentially valuable information for PFS researchers.

Best,
Sibelio

1 Like

Take as much time as you need mate, you’ve done a tremendous amount for us which we all appreciate, hopefully your symthoms will show improvement sooner rather than later :heart:

2 Likes

Stay strong man. Hope to see you back before long!

Axo mentioned in another post with Mercked that he had difficulties with breathing and sleep. He’s done so much for all of us and been incredibly brave and dignified throughout. Hopefully he makes a full recovery.

2 Likes

Thinking of you mate, please take your time and prioritise your own health and stress levels.

3 Likes

Take your time, @axolotl, hope your situation improves soon.

1 Like

The debt we owe @axolotl is great. A simple way to repay some of that is to fill in the survey he slaved over for months.

Hopefully when he returns in better health that’ll give him a real boost.

8 Likes

Wish you well my friend take it easy!

1 Like

Thanks for all your hard work @axolotl I hope things get better for you soon.

1 Like

Thinking of you Axo. Get as much rest as you need, hoping you get better over there.

EDIT - watch Death Note again? I forgot how good it was.

1 Like

This is depressing, the lack of sleep/fatigue must be awful.

We’ll gladly be here to help as much as we can in these tough times.

Get well soon my friend.

1 Like

Thanks for everything you’ve done for the community! I hope you begin feeling better soon!

Hope you feel better soon.

1 Like

hope you’re okay brother - you know where to find me

1 Like

@axolotl my friend I left you my number, write me whenever you want.
I’m not doing well too, I’m literally dying. It always counts on me. :slightly_smiling_face:

Whatever happened to this guy @gents93? Is he still around? He was claiming to have PAIS from anastrozole. Curious to how he made out.

1 Like

Hope he’s okay just realized he hasn’t posted in a while.

1 Like