Awareness PFS in China

Since 2001 Propecia is available in China, China has the biggest population in the world 1,4 Millard people.
Although mpb is not as common in China as in the western world there will be may be millions of propecia users and so PFS sufferes.

Or if PFS is not as common un China it has something to do with there genes.

Is there someone over here who can read Chinese and look if PFS is known over there?

But the point i will make is that we must show awareness of PFS in China. May be by a translated version of the Post-finasteride foundation site. So we cal also import a lot funders en know how.

Just my two cents

Maybe China is our best bet to find a cure? We don’t need to translate our stuff so much as theirs!

1 Like

I’m Chinese patient,but my English is bad,could you please share me your news ? and I will tell you what I know.

Traffic Milestones at the pfs foundation website shows:

• Monthly visits China: In July we hit a record high of 2,667 unique monthly visitors to the Chinese edition of our site , up 214% over July 2020.

Only @Hanru_Sun knows 20+ other pfs victims in China:

"No, in China we can directly access to propeciahelp website, the major obstacle is still language barrier, the most of modern Chinese has learned English in school indeed, but only a small amount of them can use it in practical,

I am keep contacting with about 20 Chinese PFS suffers

many of them can read English and browse PH, but they cann’t write efficiently in English."

because in China more and more people use Propecia to treat their hair loss ,people suffer side effect that they couldn’t afford.

1 Like

So the chinese version of the post finasterid foundation and the propetia help website are known ln China?

@baitongWu - To your personal situation. The sideeffects can fade away in the first weeks / month without develop permanent sideeffects and the post finasterid syndrome.

So stand strong!

Thank you I Hope so ,SUN is my brother,you know,China has many special hospital which advise people to use propecia to solve their problem in recent years,they control medium,maybe many people still do not know why they suffer this ,we offer be told “it is just affect your dick,and this is no longer”.I want to kill them.or take them into the hell that we are suffering.

3 Likes

Aahh, now in europe and north america the Warnings are to loud. So they abuse China as a new market for this shit.

I think we’ll see many many young man suffering temporarily or permanent siteeffects like post finasterid syndrome. It us unbelievable.

I hope they visit this and the pfs foundation website to know what happened to them.

Thank you @baitongWu for giving this very interesting information to the new chinese Propetia and Finasterid Market.

1 Like