Avocado seed and sulfur foods

You must add this to your daily diet:

Avocado seed accelerates regeneration of all types of tissues and sulfur foods which works to repair weakened blood vessels.

I recommend you try this daily

You mean the thing in the middle that most people throw out when they’re making guacamole?

I was always irritated by that waste and intrigued by the seed but never took the time to explore.

If this is true it’s further proof that people will blindly follow habit and what they’re told and never question anything, considering the theories that apple seeds contain cyanide that cures cancer, pumpkin seeds contain DHT inhibitors that can help you regrow hair and castrate yourself like a light form of saw palmetto or fin, you’d be a fool to just throw out a gigantic seed that takes up half the space of the avacado and not question if it’s got something healthy for your body or if it contains poison, like soy beans do or papaya seeds which are great for killing parasites/pin-worms but are also a form of male birth-control and make you shoot blanks.

UPDATE: Ate two of these so far and didn’t get worse.

Go ahead, eat 3 in one day and see if you feel it the next day and report back.

Yes, it´s the bone of avocado, people who throw it is very ignorant.

CRUDE GARLIC crushed on an empty stomach regenerates the blood vessels and increases the luteinizing hormone and testosterone, etc.

I feel again nocturnal wood getting better

Drinking napalm probably does the same thing :open_mouth:

Sorry, I understand you, I drink a lot of water previously with empty stomach (250-500ml), do this and it will not hurt so much

I even ate a full glass (2dl) of crude garlic. I cut it in small portions so I didnt need to chew.
From then I have much less gut issues. Stool colour is more brownish than yellow/green it was before.
Prog could have an effect, too.

Mentally I am close to prefin. But there is still something different in the forehead as if there was a litlle pressure
I got sick again after months of not being. Best

I have a great news,

Sometimes I usually have nocturnal erection, but today at the morning I had a full morning erection like I don´t remember it

After 2 years without finasteride my only side effect is some venous leak when I’m standing without stimulation,

So I can say that this is progressing to the complete cure, you can trust people who said that has recovered

I’m eating crushed raw garlic at the morning and before bed (since 1 month)