Attractive Bald Men Megathread!

Hey all, I mentioned in my first post how I feel one answer to stopping others getting PFS is to make it more socially acceptable for men to go bald in the first place so they’re not tempted to take disastrous medications like Finasteride. So to that end, I’m creating a thread for all the fine examples of bald or balding ladykillers out there that can make men feel secure about their hair situation!

I’ll start with a few examples :+1:

Here’s Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, Hollywood A-lister and hunk all round :sunglasses:

Jason Statham and his gorgeous wife Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, proving even balding guys can get total babes

Jude Law, one of the most attractive men in Hollywood

There’s my contribution, let’s see who else we can come up with :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bruce Willis is a pimp.

2 Likes

Former professional footballer Freddie Ljungberg.

1 Like

Nice one mate!

1 Like

I believe there was also a reddit group somewhere, where guys who struggle with hairloss encourage each other to share their shaved head photos and compliment each other on the results etc. I don’t remember what it was called but from what I briefly saw I thought it was a genuinely good thing. I mean it’s especially cool because it’s just other random guys in the world you know, and not some highly succesful celebrity that people may have more trouble identifying with.

But maybe that’s besides the point of this thread (which is a good thread!)

2 Likes