Ashton Kutcher discusses giving up Dutasteride after safety concerns

Quite unusual for a celebrity to talk about this in a TV interview. Doesn’t seem to be suffering any negative consequences thankfully.

1 Like

He said in another podcast interview with Dax Shepard that after he quit his testosterone was low for a year so I bet he has post drug side effects, they’re just not severe.

I agree. Without sides effect, nobody stop taking it.

“I didn’t know: Is it safe to take? So, I stopped taking the stuff about three years ago”

It’s good that he stopped taking it and acknowledged that it’s risky. It would be great if he became a supporter of the pfs foundation.

2 Likes

I hope the foundation has reached out to him. He could be a powerful ally and the foundation a great help to him.

I know nobody connected to the foundation could comment, but I hope @axolotl has suggested making contact. (I am under the impression that you’re well connected to the foundation, apologies if I’ve got it wrong).

1 Like

I just saw a YT video on him using dutasteride and was about to post it. It would be interesting to find out if he’s currently on trt or if his T levels bounced back up.