Article in relation to famous DJ’s suicide

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10353291/amp/Aviciis-final-diary-entries-reveal-demons-haunted-star.html

Found this article published yesterday that details some of the struggles faced by Avicii over a number of years in relation to prescription drugs and alcohol abuse before he sadly took his own life back in 2018.
The article eludes to an ‘acne medication’ he was taking and which may have caused some of his issues.
Maybe the biography itself will detail further his mental state and which drugs he had been taking.

5 Likes

A couple of people have mentioned his case before.

It is of course very sad.

I can’t imagine what good it would do our cause if someone in the public eye would speak out, it could be seismic. There has been speculation about a number of celebrities, both alive and sadly dead who may be suffering with a post-drug Illness.

3 Likes

See it in his physical appearance, thinner, loss of jawlline and gaunt. If we could make oontact/get through to one of these celebs or someone who was close to them to switch the light on. As for Avicii, we know accutane was to blame and that alcohol and opiods will have been used to try to cope with the symptoms but others will automatically attribute his suicide to everything else. Pharma and the medical world have played a blinder in duping the public into believing all of these suicides are as a consequence of depression. You can tell by looking at him what he went through. God bless his soul

Yes… I think he had the same condition like us… But guys… You are all so naive… If the American president will die because of this fucking drugs… Will nothing happens… Nothing… Its to much money… We are all fucked up and miserables

Has anyone with full blown PFS died of anything other than suicide

Well I had testicular cancer in 2006 if It wasn’t caught early I wouldn’t be here. A guy in America had a near fatal heart attack. I guess there are a few.

1 Like

I will be the suicide one. This is insane. I think i have akathisia in my inside. Not a calm single moment all the day. Its inhuman. Who wanna live like this???