Arrogant doctor on Reddit denying the existence of PFS

Sadly a lot of them are hopeless even if you tell them about pfs they will ignore it since they see balding as their biggest problem.

Just take a look at hairloss forums.

For sure it is more than what u have contributed, both morally and money-wise :smiley:

I think you just proved that to be untrue when you said you are “glad there are people like this dr on social media”.

Dude there is no need to hurt each other with words, I’m trying to be respectful, In My early days for at least a solid year I tried to warn people about this drug,all I got was mocking and downplaying words, Both English and the other 2 languages that I know… it’s The typical response Against pfs so I told myself why should I bother myself anymore let them have the fun and it’s even better for us (For the record: I don’t encourage people to take finasteride I just stopped to convince them not to take it anymore)

You don’t have to try to convince others not to take finasteride or convince doctors that PFS exists. But I definitely am not glad that ignorant belief structure exists. Things have progressed significantly in the last few years.

That same garbage doctor challenged me to show him studies where significantly more patients on PFS developed persistent side effects. I showed him Reuters which shows Merck found exactly that outcome and lied about it which hurt many consumers and then the Belknap study which even replicated Merck’s findings. He had no response after that. We’re at a point now where there’s enough research and info out there to educate people on the risks they’re exposed to if they take Propecia. They just aren’t getting that info through their doctors or the FDA yet.

1 Like

I know @anon5006275 recently wrote a long comment about the dangers of PFS under a YouTube video promoting Finasteride. The comment got deleted. Maybe he can post a screen shot of the comment here to expose this behavior. @airforlife

1 Like