Are we fighting a lost cause?

I used to have that incontinence feeling. Dry eyes, don’t sweat.

I went to derm cause I sweated so much and now I can’t lol fuck me.

how old are you?
How long have you been dealing with these issues??

I also had severe restless leg syndrome for about 5-6 months but it went away about a 1.5 years ago…

1. Yeah I had restless legs too that subsided. Before I knew this shit, I saw the top endo in the world at Mayo Clinic (William young) and he was fucking useless

About 2 years

Aromatase inhibitors prevent estrogen dominance they dont fix it, only steroids like dht can “fix it” and get back control of your autoimmune system. And blood tests only show what your body thinks it should be making/can make it doesnt really show everything that happens once everything gets where its going or if it even is finding receptors to attach to at all.

1 Like

see I have never taken any of these drugs and I think its unfair and harsh to say I have PFS (although the symptoms are identical) I also have proven low dht and low e2. I think I will order something to raise DHT. Once I get my levels up for a few months I will then make a decision on what it is and where to go from here.

I took accutane when I was 16. And was fine for 7 years. It wasn’t until I did a hardcore diet and took dht inhibiting substances that I crashed. Btw that antifungal cream is associated with sexual side effects. My labs are like yours, I have sky high bioavailable test, and low E2 and low DHT. Doesn’t make sense. I feel like we aren’t typical PFS

1 Like

how are your liver enzymes? Billirubin? DHEA-s? SHBG?

Estrogen is a steroid, i guess i think estrogen is sitting there blocking androgens from binding to the receptors and decreasing there sensitivity etc. Its taken dominance thats what estrogen dominance is? Its not as if your body has to produce a lot of estrogen testosterone can be converted to estrogen

Bilirubin used to be slightly elevated when this all happened. I thought it was liver related too but I’ve had literally every test known to man run.

Had three elevated 24 hour urinary cortisol tests but I don’t have cushings. Funny because cortisol is 5 alpha reduced as well

I dont buy it , that you have all test known to man run. Its like idiots on here who think they are uncureable… They think this because of what some doctor says… Every single one of my doctors looked at my blood tests and when I told them I had no libido and erections in 3 years, genitals were numb … they looked at me like I fell from mars!!

This is something new this condition I am sure of it. There will be more and more of this kind of shit happening to males in the world. Did I mention I ate a diet high in vegetables? Im wondering if it was sort of like a cleanse but too hardcore for the body to handle?! I mean I didn’t eat packaged foods in like 5-6 months?! Maybe it put my liver/kidneys/adrenals in overdrive?

Saw palmetto is also a herb if im not mistaken? Maybe its very powerful and kills some kind of bacteria in the body? Does anyone else not got sick anymore like before? I used to get the common cold like 2-3 times a year and I have not had it since this all happened?

So you have no clue and are shitting out theories as fast as you can type?

Sorry bud, this website isn’t intended for those who want to play alternative health practitioner when people’s health is at stake.

1 Like

Saw palmetto is basically finasteride, just much weaker. Anyway yeah I don’t get sick either. Dude we fit the bill perfectly to other guys on here. I couldn’t fucking believe it or accept it. I’m hoping our condition is a little different cause of the low dht and e2. Keep getting tests done and going to docs even tho it prob won’t help but at least you rule out any extreme cause. But yeah dude ur not alone

I never claimed to be an expert but you cant understand the concept that blood hormone levels dont really mean anything in many normal people as well

Its literally basic endocrinology that blood hormone levels are not the same as whatever is bound to your receptors

but isn’t “PFS” you have normal hormones but hypogonadism symptoms?

I do not have normal hormones?

Trust me man, I know my shit to an insane level but me and @joey10 and a few other ppl we have nothing else to go on except a prayer that the substance is somehow still floating around and binding to something that’s lowering 5 alpha reductase. I know it’s a long shot but most men on here have normal dht and e2 but we don’t.

1 Like

Exactly man that’s why I’m praying brother

Also think it’s strange my cortisol was elevated, but I don’t have cushings and it was elevated three separate times. Cortisol is removed by 5 alpha reductase.

I had elevated Cortisol on my first blood test, it was 748 range was something like 150-550. Other times it came back within range…

When I gained the weight back it felt like it was cushings. I got moon face, buffalo hump on the back, and waist fat.