Are there any therapies that work better in the early days?

Just had first crash, and I’m wondering what therapies should be prioritized immediately to get the most benefit from them? Symptoms are ED, numbness, shrinkage (penis and testicles), and fatigue. I’m currently not taking anything except my previous Adderall script.

None.

As far as our knowledge goes, the best protocol in the early days is the following:

-nothing

Jokes aside, give it at least 6-8 month (better 1 whole year) before drawing any conclusion.

1 Like

I would drop adderall for some time. Fin fucks with your brain chemistry alone, so addy wouldn’t mix well i imagine. Just drop it until your baseline dopamine production returns at the very least. Speak to your doctor.

1 Like

DON’T drop Adderall.

Before PFS i could take concerta/ritalin, now crashes me.
Liie if i lost tolerance

Have you tried cbd? I think it brings me some relief.

I took a urine neurotransmitter test after ten years of having the sexual sides and after 7 years of having the constipation seen that I was low in things including serotonin. I increased serotonin and my constipation went away

I have tried several CDnuts method type stuff and although it put me in all around decent shape (above average good shape at times) it never cured my PFS sides. Other then insomnia. His protocol did help a lot with insomnia.

I took an anti androgen a bunch of times . The female abortion pill mifepristone. Surprisingly it led to a 80 percent recovery in all my sexual sides for about 4-5 weeks and then it faded. Of course I tried to replicate the temp near recovery using mifepristone several more times and couldn’t

I consider my self a severe case . Got hit with the constipation and insomnia on a very severe level . The sexual sides are probable more common with the average bad PFS case . I developed dry eyes more recently as in like the last 2 years but I have connected my glycine and magnesium usage with the dry eyes I think

CDnuts got hit with all the sexual sides bad . He recovered. Others have recovered using his protocol despite what people say here. It’s unclear to me how severe the other peoples cases are though that recovered

I constantly try stuff . I’m willing to die trying to recover . I have learned some stuff in result of all the experimentation. Anti androgen almost cured me . It never made me worse . So clearly I’m not androgen deprived . Neurotransmitters seem to be involved. We can’t measure exact levels of neurotransmitters and neurosteriods in our CNS in the average clinical setting . It’s unclear how much relevance blood, saliva and urine testing has for these things although I’m trying to figure that out. So far my urine neurotransmitter results appear to be relevant. Changes in my urine neurotransmitter results reflect my constipation being cured. Other changes in my urine neurotransmitter results reflect me crashing info PFS level on set insomnia. If adjusting the amount of neurotransmitters in my urine had the ability to cure my constipation and crash me into very similar insomnia that I experienced after the second time I took Saw P then obviously in my case neurotransmitters are involved

I believe the only way out for those that got hit hard is self testing and experimentation. Unfortunately it’s very dangerous . This is a tough life. All you can do is choose if you want to gamble with your life or hope the medically community figures it out which they probably will when we are old men and it won’t matter anyway. Now enough resources are being used in PFS research to expect solid progress in the foreseeable future. Look how much we already know about the coronavirus and its been around for not a long time at all. Well that’s because of all the effort and resources being used to research it. If you are new I would suggest the CD nuts protocol for a couple of years and hope that you get lucky. Low risk slow and steady approach. Kinda like investing in a low reward low risk stock that still has the potential to be very lucrative

If you want to help me with what I’m working on personally you can do a urine neurotransmitter and hormone/neurosteriod test

https://totalfunctionalhealthdiagnostics.com

It’s ZRT lab testing . Except that you can’t order it from ZRT lab because ZRT lab only sells directly to doctors . The total functional health diagnostics website will let you order it with no doctors order as long as you don’t live in CA, MD or NY

5 Fin and Saw P guys so far including my self have high urine Allopregnanolone and low urine glutamate. I’m waiting on two more peoples results

I’m also low in Saliva pregnenolone sulfate which further implicates the GABA and NMDA (Glutamate) receptors. No one else has had the saliva test that tests for pregnenolone sulfate yet other then me because it’s very complicated and expensive. But I’m working on trying to get that without a doctors order and for cheeper as well

I think that ZRT lab analysis is the most promising path for us

What AAs have you tried?

I actually have limited experience with TRT even though generally speaking I have exterminated with a lot of stuff. I stopped my TRT experimentation mainly because after my first Saw P crash and having all the sexual sides my T, LH and FSH were all low (before I even knew I had PFS). At this time due to having a low basic hormone profile an Endo put me on Clomid and kept me on Clomid for two years. My Testosterone was in the 1000-1500 NG/DL range pretty much the entire time I was on 50 MG of Clomid EOD which was an extended period of time. It did nothing for my sexual sides.

So after seeing that I got no improvements in the sexual sides even with blood testosterone levels in the super high range from the Clomid I looked at it like:

“why would achieving these T ranges with testosterone injections help”

I did several cycles of androsterone while following the CDnuts protocol even though technically androsterone cycles are not even a part of the official protocol. It’s just what most people associate his protocol with because obviously everyone’s looking for an easy fix by simply cycling androsterone. The guys who recover from the CDnuts protocol it’s my understanding that most of them cycle androsterone as well as do the whole protocol in addition to cycling the androsterone. My gut feeling with a lot of them the androsterone cycles is what actually cured them and they just needed to keep nudging their systems to respond to androgens again properly. I wasn’t so lucky and I did about ten cycles of androsterone.

When I first came off Clomid after two years my LH, FSH and testosterone crashed again . So the endo put me on androgel which I used for two weeks at the Max recommend dosage and seen that it only moved me total T up like 100 points to the 350 NG/DL range. So I said the hell with it and stopped the androgel cold turkey and lived with the 350 NG/DL range T for about 1 year during which time I learned of The Cdnuts protocol which combined with Time recovered my T to the 700 NG/DL range
And it stuck . Still though no improvements in the sexual sides although I felt all around better

Recently I was convinced that the only reason the Clomid’s long term inducement of high range testosterone did not cure me was because I added in an AI to the Clomid treatment 3 months after going on the Clomid . And that I need high E and T over an extended period of time to recover from the sexual sides. So I was talked into that line of thinking and did a cycle of 4-DHEA. The 4-DHEA did not even increase my T or E. In fact it lowered both confirmed by before and during labs so in my experience that product is trash

So now I’m being told to say F it and jump on straight high dose T injections with no AI. But I don’t think I’ll be going down that road . I think it’s all neurotransmitters anyway in most of us that got hit hard . I think these people recovering from constant adjusting of androgens are real recoveries but I just don’t think they got hit that hard . But in their defense even mild PFS is horrible…so of course they think they got hit hard

I’m going to stay on my path . I increased the amount of serotonin in my urine and my constipation went away . So what does this have to do with hormones?

I increased glutamate and dopamine as well as epinephrine and norepinephrine and I stayed up for 8 days and lost muscle mass just like 7 and 10 years ago from the “PFS crashes.” I just don’t think for me hormones are the issue. I think hormones and the androgen receptors are involved but due to an imbalance of neurotransmitters and neurosteriods that differs from case to case.

These are just my opinions

2 Likes

You said antiandrogen cured you 80%, so I was wondering what antiandrogen you took.

Mifepristone aka the female abortion drug

I know it’s insane . But a group of us trialed it. We had similar results . One guy got worse from it .

It temporarily blocks the progesterone receptors causing death of fetus in women. However the drug also temporarily blocks the androgen and cortisol receptors partially. Not complete block of these receptors like it temporarily completely blocks the progesterone receptors