Are researches focusing sexual sides?

One of my friend told me that he called boston and he told his vision problems and other neurological issues. The answer is disappointing tho, he told me that they said they arent looking vision problems and neurological problems.

And im copying this from foundations website about baylor research:
Objective: To study why the patient population of post-finasteride syndrome (PFS) patients develops sexual dysfunction.

If they are looking root cause why they say theyre trying to understand sexual dysfunction?

Maybe we are less common than people who develop sexual sides only, but i dont think dr. Daniel, randy, pfaff and ortiz commited suicide due to sexual dysfunction. Maybe i have some misinformation, can anybody tell me if sexual problems are their first priorty?

Or harvard is looking all sides and baylor is looking only sexual sides (according to their research goal on foundations website)?

Sorry if i say something wrong, and if i have misinformation i apolagize, but that kind of news makes me really sad…

I share the SAME concern with the studies. Far TOO MUCH focus is on Sexual Sides imo.
Just look at the symptoms in all 3 groups on PFSF site.

Suicides, in my opinion, are far more related to the Mental/Neurological sides. I say this because even after I recovered from the sex sides, I continued to have serious thoughts about suicide.

I would like to see something from the studies that gives us more detail about ALL the side effects they are looking in to for solutions or cause.

From Harvard:
Evaluate sexual, psychological and cognitive function ( what does it mean, whats the method to evaluate them?)

Assess hormone levels and metabolic parameters (does it include brain hormones?)

Identify epigenetic interactions with the androgen receptor (AR) and gene expression of AR-dependent genes (no comment about it, i dont have knowledge)

Perform magnetic resonance imaging of the brain in a group of subjects consisting of PFS patients, former asymptomatic users of finasteride for male pattern hair loss, and age matched controls. ( it must be for neurological sides?..)

And Baylor:
Title: Genetic and Epigenetic Studies on Post-Finasteride Syndrome Patients

Objective: To study why the patient population of post-finasteride syndrome (PFS) patients develops sexual dysfunction. ( it seems theyre focusing sexual sides)

Methods: To (i) evaluate sexual and psychological function ( imo its not psychological problem its neurological)

(ii) assess hormone levels (similar with harvard, i hope theyre looking brain hormones too)

(iii) measure penile hemodynamic and sensory parameters (for sexual sides)

(iv) study androgen receptor genetics and gene expression, (v) and determine gene expression patterns and profiles. (No comment for that, i dont know if its about brain)

Living with this condition for years makes you also suicidal it doesn’t matter whether you have mental/cognitive sides or not , maybe a matter of time that’s all …