Are any of you bodybuilders?

I am. Just wondering. Anyone counteract muscle wastage?

Bodybuilding or hitting heavy weights I don’t think it’s going to do it what you need to do is to some sort of MMA training this is something way different that is all you’re going to need it will work better for you and your body will feel a lot better you might be able to get out of this I would recommend you try it for about one month one to two hours a day 4 to 5 days a week I have tried it and I feel really good

As far as muscle wasting goes it comes with the territory your body’s not making T no matter what you do how much weight you press your body will not look the same like you did once before you took that pill

The body needs heavy stress on it not in the sense of the heavyweight in the sense of moving around using your brain your whole body your hands your eyes your mouth your ears the breathing technique all the different things 95% 100 percent of your body is working when you’re doing MMA training this is what you need you will feel the difference I guarantee you that hope this helps

yes. and yes it will help counteract it. i found weight training good for pfs symptoms. insomnia - it helps exhaust your system and make sleep easier. weight gain due to loss of DHT and TEST: weight training will help you lose weight, you will be slimming and toning your body by lifting weights. although not really a symptom but a feeling, feeling dead and lifeless: weight training will help you feel more alive. in fact i’ve found weight training effective at combating all pfs symptoms but honestly we’re talking less than 10% recovery here, but yes! it helps.

to keep yourself in peak physical condition i’d advise. back and bi’s monday, 45 minute jog tuesday, legs and shoulders wednesday, 45 minute jog thursday, chest and tri’s friday, saturday and sunday bikram yoga.

this will also increase your appetite, eat healthy, if you don’t know how to there are plenty of books out there. i recommend dr. perricone’s diet.

nutritional supplements. there is extensive supplements to help combat pfs (none that really work like a miracle cure) i took them all for awhile. don’t go for a tablet that has all of them in one, usually those online penis pills claim they have them all in one, they’re all shit, buy a good brand, dr’s brst and/or life extension of the one ingredient as a whole and take that.

to the people that have the knowledge of medications, medicine, science, studies. i praise you for trying to help our cause. it is beyond me.

might actually post this into it’s own thread.

I made gains for first 3 months and then started getting weaker.

I was until 4 years ago, the first two years of PSSD I could train without problems, then I had bad third degree hemorrhoids and I had to stop. Which is strange because I have read cases of PSSD / PFS who are intolerant to exercise and had to stop immediately, but I have been training very well with weights for more than two / tree years with PSSD. Before the PSSD I trained for about 10 years, however I hope to be able to return to weight training sooner or later.