Appeal to president trump

What? What am i being disingenuous about? I’m being very sincere, in reality. Maybe you meant something different?

I just wanted to gather support for a twitter campaign to the president. I’m open to changing what i write, and I only want to try this because it has 100% worked in the case of others tweeting to the president. I’m going to stop replying because I seem to be drawing hate from a bunch of crazies.

But if you see this, please tweet the president with your own mention and link the Judge Cogan reuters article.

You are naive but at the same time full of yourself which is a dangerous combination. Trump cannot and will not make the court system or Merck disclose any information. Pushing for this may cause a negative reaction, actually harming the community but probably it is a waste of time and unlikely to cause any reaction at all.

Was it harassing when people tweeted to free Asap Rocky?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/01/us/politics/trump-doctor-harold-bornstein.html

This isn’t even close to comparable to the ASAP Rocky issue. Trump wants to bury his Propecia usage nearly as much as Merck wants to keep these secrets buried. NAIVE.

1 Like

Yes it’s a disaster that we still haven’t gotten together with PSSD and PAS users. Then we have men, women, and children, not just some angry white men who are probably wingnuts. If we would work toward the big important things rather than always emotionally flailing around without any kind of real foresight we would be in a much better position now. Instead, we haven’t made any progress in ten years. I think we need to work on not looking like quacks, engaging the other communities, and start looking like serious people who have a real problem. That should be a our total priority before everything else.

Yes it’s unfortunate that Propecia was used by media to attack Trump. He may not be able to help us now. Too much risk for him of opening self up to that again.

1 Like

?? He’s trying to help.

1 Like

Tangentially related to this discussion, I don’t think we should ever try to imply that Trump has PFS, even if some of us suspect that Finasteride may be responsible for things like him reportedly only sleeping 4 hours a night https://www.businessinsider.com/president-donald-trump-daily-routine-2018-10?r=US&IR=T

If people somehow get the idea that Trump has PFS, they might question how serious PFS is. “Oh Trump has PFS? And he’s still able to be President of the United States, “leader of the free world” and a family man working 18 hour days? This PFS thing sounds like BS!”

5 Likes

Yes, he’s trying to help, but the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Certain activities, especially when motivated by passions, can backfire and be harmful by discrediting our community and embarrassing us.

Clarification - I don’t mean to be an asshole here. I’m slightly irritated and should contain myself as well. I’ve been here a decade and I’ve seen public campaigns like this work well, very rarely, but mostly backfire. It’s nothing personal, I just don’t want more bad press or awareness.

2 Likes

A very valid point made

2 Likes

Thats why i believe restricting our message to the coverup by the us legal system and not pointing out the current science or surveys (which is why people call us crazy) is the best route. If we tweet at the president focusing on the survey, anyone else who sees it can only conclude at the very least, that a big pharma company covered up drug trial information.

Updated tweet:

‪@POTUS @realDonaldTrump finasteride (propecia) destroys the lives of young men, even long after stopping. At 21, it destroyed my life. No one holds merck accountable; Judge Cogan let them COVER UP proof from public https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-courts-secrecy-propecia/ please help hold BIG PHARMA accountable!‬

I suppose imitation is the sincerest form of flattery (capitalisations and grammar included)!

1 Like

Yes exactly :wink:

Y’all should just tell him the reason he can’t sleep more than a few hours is because of finasteride. He might actually be interested in that.

I know a lot of people who for their whole lives have only slept a few hours every night. Some people are just like that. I’m envious of them that they have 4 more hours a day. They wish they were normal and could wake up at the same time as their spouses etc. wasn’t Bill Clinton one of them? Not everyone who takes Propecia gets PFS. Like a tiny fraction of one percent.

Not after press already tried to weaponize that he takes Propecia against him and is always trying pry into his sex life and insinuate problems with Melania.

I actually agree with this plan. There’s little downside. Obviously, don’t accuse Trump of having PFS, and don’t have any symbolic ties to this forum. There are two goals:

1. Actually have Trump mention Merck and/or Propecia.
  2. Raise awareness of PFS in general.
1 Like

This might go a lot easier if someone like Robert Mercer also has PFS or any of his top donors. Concurrently, we could redpill the manosphere about who’s ironically really #killingallmen and turning us into gay finboys. Take down the real cultural marxists at Merck. Let’s Make Alopecia Great Again.

1 Like

You guys do know Kenneth Frazier was on his cabinet right? But he quit because of what he viewed as Trump’s racism after the Charleston incident. Self-righteous prick.
Trump also told a reporter he should take Propecia and the reporter said he was worried about the ED side effect. Trump replied that he doesn’t have that problem.
Bottom line is Trump is in bed with some of these people and if he doesn’t have PFS then he won’t give a shit about it. No money to be made here. Also he wouldn’t like the implication that he has PFS since it’s an open-secret that he takes the drug. He is after all a true narcissist.

Disappointing that totally nonracist malignant narcissist president can’t help us. What’s our next option?

Maybe Elon Musk?